"Flashback pt.4

Hear the song while reading :👆
Episode 7
Previously~
I went to my room and changed into some casual clothes since before I was wear airport fashion clothes...

Present ~
I changed into a casual + comfortable clothes and do my hair and light makeup so that no one know that I'm sad or something like that...
Author G : But she didn't know that another breakdown is waiting for her...

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

𝓗𝓪𝓲𝓻

𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓾𝓹

𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓾𝓹

Then I directly went to school using my car...

______

While walking in the hallway I saw tzuyu and her minions walking towards me.. I just shrug it off and was about to walk past her but a hand stopped me by holding my wrist....

I turned around and saw tzuyu holding my hand..
Y/n : Let go of my hand *I said calmly*
Tzuyu : Not so fast!
*Tzuyu said and slammed me hardly on the locker I groan in pain *

Author G pov :
Then tzuyu Slapped Y/n hardly making her face turned to the other side...
But suddenly Tzuyu started to slapped herself making you think ...
"Is she crazy or what? "

And she fall on the ground fake crying...
Y/n : Yah .. what are you doi----
( Before she could finish her sentence she got cut off by a high pitched voice )

??? : TZUYU!!!
Y/n turned around and saw her one and only brother KIM TAEHYUNG...

Taehyung helped Tzuyu to stand up and hugged her...
Taehyung : What happened Tzuyu?!
Why are you crying?!

He was so stupid to trust that fake tears.. and he didn't saw her smirking...

Tzuyu : T-Taehyung S- She S- Slapped me saying B-because of me she can't spend time with you , A-and said m-me to l-leave you...

Y/n placed her hand on her mouth thinking ,

" How can she lie like this without any shame ... Tae oppa won't believe her right? Or he would ? "

Her deep thoughts got cut of by a huge sting on your cheeks...

Hear this while reading 👆....

TAEHYUNG SLAPPED Y/N

Y

/n pov :
I can't believe that Tae oppa Slapped me...., He, .... He can't do this to me , he can't trust her ... We had fought a lot almost every single day ... But..., But he never ever raised his hands on me neither am I .... , This is the 1 time he slapped me .... He raised his hands on his own sister because of a ...... Girl!! .... And she said a lie but he trust her.... I felt like crying ... But.., but I won't cry infront of that girl..... But that slap doesn't hurt me but.... What he said next was hurt like hell.....

" Just die , no one needs you , I hate you from my bottom of the heart, don't ever show your face to me nor your smile , it's really annoying , Just die already ,
I.HATE.YOU. "

With that he pushed me on the floor and left me crying on the ground...
Meanwhile tzuyu smirked in victory....

Back to Y/n : His words are like a draggers to my heart , How can he?! How could he leaves my side just for another girl? How could he slap me infront of another person?!And what's with that Tzuyu? What is her problem me being Taehyung sister?

I was a crying mess now... Everyone who were crossing me , looking at me weirdly...

Soon I calm myself down and went to my class after washing my face...

2 𝓦𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻
Author G pov :
In this past two weeks Y/n had a hard time... Everytime Tzuyu bully her but when she saw Taehyung she would act like she was the one who got bullied or something...

On the other hand Y/n was Soo lonely In her house her parents always fighting , in school bullies , no friends now ... And like that.... And she couldn't forget about eunwoo... And to add more spice in her life. , There entered the new students blackpink , Txt , Redvelvet...

They hate Y/n from their bottom of the heart... And they don't even know why... Her life changed into a cruel one... Many bullies , her own brother hating her.... After eunwoo leave to America he never called you nor texted you... These things made her fell into a deep depression....

One day
Monday
Lunch period

After having the lunch Y/n headed towards her classroom to take her pills... That pills only helping her for that depression.. and problems, ... But if she forget it for only one time..., Her life would be in danger ... , That's why she's going to her classroom to talk the pills...

While walking to her classroom she started to feel dizzy.... She got inside the classroom to search for her pills inside the bag...

( Note : There is no one in the class room)

While searching for her pills she face difficult in breathing... If she won't be able to find the pills then her life will be in the deep danger....

She can't find the pills so she started to panic .... When a voice were heard behind her...

??? : Searching for this?

Y/n turned around but her breath hitched when she saw her....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tzuyu

To be continue...
____________________________________

895 words....

AYO LADIES AND GENTLEMANS
HERE IS THE NEW EPISODE
YOU SHOULD DO VOTE!!
IF YOU , LIKE IT ,
DO VOTE , AND COMMENT HOW YOU LIKE THAT....

Don't forget to vote♡♡

Purple y'all 💜💜💜💜💜💜