"another entry?"

Hello everyone I'm here with the new chapter ☺️

Enjoy💜

Previously~

Chapter-19

You :
But i don't think Taehyung will
come to meet you at the park Tzuyu!

Present~

Taehyung was utterly shocked that Tzuyu was threating his twin sister!

Unknown :

You don't need to care about it!

Just don't say anything about me!

____________________________________
Y

ou just turn off your mobile but when you look up you were shocked that Taehyung was looking at your phone all this time...

Sweat beads started to form on your forehead..

Oh my god!! Please don't ask me about anything Taehyung !!

I cleared my throat as the tension in the air got thicker..

He looks like came back to earth.lol!

He looked at me and open his mouth say something but soon closed his mouth...

Y/n : I'll get going then!

I started to leave when he said,

Tae : Thx for answering my questions!

I just left..

Taehyung pov

Is really Tzuyu threatening Y/n? If it's true then why she's doing whatever Tzuyu says? Does Tzuyu have any thing , that makes Y/n weak? If there is like that , then what is it? Why Tzuyu threatening Y/n? Aish if I think like this more then I will go berserk!!

Then I left the rooftop and went to the class and saw Y/n already reached there and sleeping I went to my seat and sat down...

This is the last class so I will be happy if it finish soon!

After a few while the teacher entered the class and started to teach...

Time skip after the last class
(Meaning : The school ends)

I walked out of the class as the school ended !

I saw the time and it was 2:00 pm.. I sign I should go to the park at 5:00 pm... I saw Y/n walking infront of me.

I walked behind her slowly ... Soon we reach our house as we entered Y/n straightly went to her room and I also went to my room and take a quick shower and wored this dress 👇👇

 Soon we reach our house as we entered Y/n straightly went to her room and I also went to my room and take a quick shower and wored this dress 👇👇

_This is how he look_

Then I went out to the kitchen and took a bread and jam to eat from fridge and after eating I took the food for Yeontan and searched for him and I found him under my bed and after giving the food I sat at couch as I have a lot of time to go to the park..

I saw Y/n walking down the stairs while speaking with someone in her phone...

She look so pretty..,I guess she's going out..

,I guess she's going out

This is how you look..

She went to the kitchen.. I guess probably to eat..

After a few minutes she came out wearing a mask and went out of the house without even glancing at me..

Soon I also stood up as the time is 4:45 pm .. and left with yeotan in my arms to the park..

Y/n pov :
I called Seo-joon as I know now Taehyung would be with Tzuyu so I can easily talk with Seo-joon so I said him to come to the cafe right now!

After a few minutes later I reached the cafe after entering the cafe I sat beside near the window..

Soon I saw a man entering the cafe and i called Seo-joon to confirm it's him..

On call

Y/n : Hey! Seo-joon !
did you reach to the cafe?

Seo-joon : Yeah I'm standing at the
entrance!

Y/n : ohk ! I'm here inside the cafe
right beside the window!

Seo-joon : Okay

* Hung up *

I waved at him and he noticed me and came to me..

He sat infront of me,
Seo-joon : How are you?
Y/n : I'm not fine at all!

Seo-joon : what happen?
Y/n : I already said you that Tzuyu is watching me...and she even kidnapped my bestfriend eunwoo ! What should I do to save him? I didn't know where the hell he is!

Seo-joon : don't worry Y/n! My bestfriend was a detective! She could definitely help us!

Y/n : Who is that?

Seo-joon : Hwasa!

To be continue
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

764 words...

Hello everyone ! Hope y'all doing great!
Today Author_GN this person posted a message in my conversations to post and that's why I posted thanks to this person for reminding me💜💜💜

Love y'all 💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜