"Flashback pt.6 "

Episode 9
Previously~
Tae : How is she doc ?
Doc : She is .....

Present~
Taehyung pov:

Doc : She is fine... No need to worry!!
Me(tae): Thankq doc!
Doc : It's my duty!!

With that she walk away and i went inside the room where Y/n was lying lifelessly with a lot of wires on her body attached...
It's all because of me if i didn't trust that Tzuyu more than my twin sister it wouldn't have happened...
She even trusted me a lot but i just broke it in few seconds!!

I sat beside her bed and hold her hand...
Tears started to fell from my eyes....
Tae : I'm so sorry Y/niee I'm sorry .... It's all my fault.., i guess...

___________
2 Days later ( insert spongebob voice 🤭🤭 I'm sorry i couldn't control my self 😅 okay back to the story 💜)

Author G pov:
In this 2 days Taehyung was the one who is taking care of Y/n who was still unconscious... He is hoping she would forgive him....

Y/n pov
I slowly opened my eyes but closed it quickly due to the sudden light....and again i opened my eyes and adjust to the light ... Then observe that I'm in some hospital idk exactly where I'm...

I tried to move my right hand but couldn't so i look at my hand and found that someone is la-- no no Taehyung is sleeping there....

How can he sleep so peacefully after let me die ?!

I harshly pulled my hand making Taehyung wake up from his 'so called sleep' and look at me with wide eyes...

Taehyung: YOU AWAKE..?
he said more like asked ...

Y/n : No I'm dead!!
Taehyung :.....😑

He suddenly went out and came with a lady who is in her 30s , wearing a white coat and
Stethoscope was hanging around her neck like a medal 🏅...

Doc : How are you feeling now , ms.Y/n?
She asked with her sweet like honey voice..
Y/n : *nodded* yea.. I'm fine i guess...
I said not sure...

Doc nods and did some test...
Doc : Everything is normal no need to worry!! And you can discharge tomorrow morning if you want.
I nod and she left...

I just look around but not him....
He tried to hold my hand but i just yank it..

Taehyung : Y/n-ahh I'm sorry ... It's my fault...i guess..*he said the last part silently not wanting her to hear but she heard it*

Y/n : "You what? You guess it's your fault .. you aren't even sure it's your fault or not..
I trusted you... I thought you won't replace me but i was a stupid that time... But now I'm clear .... You never cared for me truly...
You broke that trust wall that i made for you... You can't fix it again..."

Tae : I will do anything to gain your trust again...

Y/n : "Do you thing you will get it easily ? No hell nah.. Trust is like a glass once it's broke it's hard to fix...The most expensive thing is Trust.. it can take years to earn and just seconds to broke..."

Tae : Y/n .... Please...

Y/n : Just go away i don't wanna hear anything!! GOOOOOOO!!!!

Tae : Ok okay!!don't!! Take rest...
He just went out ...

I signed looking at the celing...

____________
End of this Long a&& Flashback

Tae : And after that day she got discharged and didn't talk to me nor anyone else she just changed into someone

Tae : And after that day she got discharged and didn't talk to me nor anyone else she just changed into someone .... And came out of the room only for dinner she sometime skip the meals....

Tae : our parents got divorced and they just left us !! And you know the rest!!

Jimin : This much happened but you didn't said anything to us.?!
Tae : sorry hyung!!
RM : Tae ... Did you ever asked forgiveness from her sincerely? I mean when you said your story... I felt that you didn't said your sorry that sincerely...

Tae : I don't know hyung it happened a long time ago so i don't remember...

RM : Look Tae.., she is in pain--
Tae : I know hyung but I'm in more pain than her ...
RM : listen first!!
He hesitate at first but nodded

RM : she is in pain that time,
pain changes people, it makes them trustless , overthink more and shut people out.. That's why she also changed got it?

Tae : Ohm...
RM : And You!! Added more spice in her pain saying hurtful words!!
Taehyung look down

RM : You never apologise sincerely to her!!
So , you need to ask forgiveness from her... Try to talk with her...

Taehyung: will she accept me Hyung?
RM : If you sincerely try then she will accept you...
Tae nodded..

But little did they know that there is someone else is hearing their conversation!!
____________________________________

821 Words...

Hello everyone!! I hope you love my stories so soon I'll update the next chapters!!

Don't forget to vote!!
Till then,
💜💜💜Purple y'all 💜💜💜