"Forgive you!"

Episode -25
Previously~
Taehyung : Yah! Just kidding come to my room and sleep...

Present~
Y/N POV:

I was in his room ... I saw a little box in the corner of his study table

 I saw a little box in the corner of his study table

His room

I

looked into that box and saw Yeontan sleeping in it..

Aish won't he make a different place for it?

I just ignored that fact and sat at his bed he was in the bathroom probably in shower...

I layed on his bed thinking about Eunwoo so i drifted to my dreamworld..

TAEHYUNG POV :
After taking a shower i went out from the bathroom to my room after changing my clothes..

I saw Y/n sleeping on my bed cutely..

I went near the bed and sat at the edge of the bed and observed her face..

I immediately took out my mobile and took a photo of her..

And i set it as my Wallpaper..

Then i also layed beside her and slept...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning~
Y/N POV :
I wake up at the morning first and saw this

Morning~Y/N POV : I wake up at the morning first and saw this

He was sleeping like a baby...

Wait i forget something...

I forget to ......

Forgive him...
Yea.. i don't want to keep this with me so i thought of forgiving him..

First i went inside his bathroom and took a shower.

This is your outfit(Don't mind the bag in her hand just see the outfit)

This is your outfit
(Don't mind the bag in her hand just see the outfit)

After wearing this i went to his room and searched the sticky notes in his study table..

Then i went downstairs and made our breakfast. ..

Wait i forget something or...

Someone?

Eunwoo!!!

Oh my.. I almost forgot about him..
After placing everything on the table i went upstairs to my room..

As I reached there i saw Eunwoo still laying unconscious as before with a lot bandages around his body... I just went downstairs and saw that someone was sitting on the dinning table ..

It was non other than Taehyung!

TAEHYUNG POV :
I wake up because of the sunlight hitting my face.. i looked at my side to notice there was no one..

She already left the room..

I then went to take a nice shower and came out after wearing some shirt and pant..

His outfit..

Then i went to my study table to take my phone but noticed something else..

It was a sticky note and the handwriting in it was Y/n's..

I read it with my wide eyes and mouth parted away..!

I was so happy that i ran out side but see no one..

But the dinning table was full of delicious food for 2 members...

I think Y/n prepared it....

I was waiting for her to show up when suddenly someone..,

?? : BOO!!
I flinched hardly and turned around to see Y/n laughing like a maniac..

I smiled at her.. as she changed into the old Y/n ... She noticed that i ain't doing anything so she stopped laughing and looked at me raising her brows indicating why-you-didn't-did-anything?

Taehyung : Thank you for forgives me.. i know i don't deserve that from you... But still Thank you so much☺️*small smile*

Y/n : I just wanted to live a happy life.. with you and Eunwoo... So i thought of let it go..

To be continue...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
592 words...

Hello everyone..!

What r u all doing?

I'm saying thank you to this personShasam2000 for saying me when should i update in my message board 💜💜💜

Please do vote!

It means alot to me 💜💜

Love y'all 💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜