"Punishment"

Episode 3
Previously~
You and Taehyung make an eye contact but you immediately break it.
Principal : To the office?! NOW!!
Present'
You just nodded and went with the principal. And blackpink, Txt,and Redvelvet too...

After you guys left...
(Taehyung pov)
After y/n left from house.. I go behind her and after she reached the school she went inside...

I was about to go behind her , but I stopped as my frnds approached me .. After some chit chatting we got inside the school, But We Saw Students crowded around someone.....

So we entered the scene... But I was Soo shocked I saw y/n beating her enemies...
Suddenly principal said stop so she stopped they then goes to the principal office so I excused myself....

Me(Taehyung) : Guys I need to go...
Jimin : Take your time bro---
Before he could complete his sentence Taehyung ran away from there...

Author pov
Now y/n was infront of the principal office
Before she could enter she saw Taehyung running to her.. Y/n just rolled her eyes and walk inside the office....

Principal: Who started the fight first ,.... Y/n?
Y/n :.........
Principal : Answer me!!
Y/n : I'm the one who started the fight!!

Principal: Care to explain why!
Y/n : They(TxT) pushed me on the floor and laughed at me then Jisoo touched my clothes without my permission and about Redvelvet they fight with me since I pushed Jisoo...

Principal: The mistake is from the both sides so call your parents to come here!
(A/n : Redvelvet are siblings , Blackpink are siblings , and txt also siblings ....
I hope you guys would understand what I mean since my English really sucks a lot)

Txt/Redvelvet/Blackpink : They are busy sir!! So they cannot come here!!
Principal: No buts ... What about you Y/n? Do you have any reason too?

Y/n : Yeah.. my parents are divorced so they won't come here ...
Principal: then what about your brother?
Y/n : I don't consider him as my brother...

Principal: I don't care , you go and call him!! Or else you need to clean your classroom for 1 week after school, and about Redvelvet, Blackpink, TXT you guys need to take your parents here!!

Y/n : I'll take the punishment
When you exit the principal office you saw Taehyung you just ignored him and walk away , but suddenly Taehyung hold her hand making you stop...

Taehyung : why did you accept the punishment?! *He asked holding his tears*
Y/n: It is not a big punishment more than you gave me...

That's when BTS entered the scene...
Jimin : What is it?
You jerk his hands off and walk away...
____________________________________
458 words...

Don't forget to vote!!♡
Purple y'all 💜💜💜💜💜💜♡