Chapter 23

Lan Wangji:

"We would like to go for Initial Public Offering" Wei Ying said.

As soon as the words left his mouth, everyone sitting in the room gasped. It was only natural for that to happen.

IPO or Initial Public Offering meant that now the public or private traders could buy the company's shares and that meant Jiang group was going to make a lot more money with this. IPO's also meant that the Triad had only few months time in their hands to rip Jiang group in shreds, which will haste their pace and they will make a mistake.

That's why they wanted the Wens here.

"As for why we wanted the esteemed groups here today is because we need your help. As you all know, the WGO and the board members are currently against the idea because of Jiang group's decline and asking everyone in this room to help us is almost taking everyone down with us, but we are hoping you will be able to help us. That brings our proposition to an end, from here on out, President Jiang will take all your questions." Wei Ying said and got off the dias.

As Jiang Cheng got up on the dias, the first question was from the expected member that was present in this room.

"President Jiang, aren't you going on a suicide mission here? Don't you think, you're asking too much out of us?" Wen Chao said.

Jiang Cheng didn't lose his temper, rather, he looked at Wen Chao and smiled before answering.

"President Wen, I do believe what I am asking for, is too much. But so far, out of all the esteemed groups that are present in here, we have never attempted an international merger let alone putting our shares in the market. If Jiang group is able to succeed in this feat, will it not help other groups to proceed smoothly as well, if they wished for such a thing?"

"Even if that is the case, what if you fail?" This time Jin Zixuan said.

"If we were to fail, then you can be assured that the Jiang group will take the fall whole and sole. We will make sure other groups are not affected by the said occurance."

"How do you intend to make that happen? Out votes as a company will not be anonymous, WGO will come for our heads, if they see that your little experiment failed?" The time, Jin Guangyao said.

As he put his statement out, I saw the my brother's face, he wanted to both agree and disagree to both the men present in this room. But he was torn between the two, right now, he was torn between his duty and his feelings.

"We will hand the entire Jiang group to the WGO, in that case."

At the statement, the entire room, gasped. This really was a suicide mission but at the same time, it was a proposition made by two men who knew what they were doing. The room fell into a deadly silence before someone spoke.

"I agree to this." Nie Mingjue said.

All the eyes turned to him, except Wei Ying's. He knew Nie Mingjue would accept it because Nies believed in business expansion more than any other groups which is also one of the reason why Nies were the only group who had ever put out the idea of going global only for it to be shot down by the board of directors. To the Nie's, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.