day 25: christmas!!

hello and welcome!!! to the final day!!! dundunduuuuun.

merry christmas to all of you who celebrate!! and to those who don't i hope you had a wonderful holiday (tell me your favorite present you got!! or your favorite tradition!) and if you don't celebrate anything then i hope you had a wonderful day.

ok chapter things. cady is 27 and janis is 28.

tw for
pregnancy

please enjoy!!

—————

"Good morning, Caddy," Janis yawns when she wakes up. "Good morning, babies."

"Good morning," Cady replies with a smile as Janis kisses her belly before leaning back up to kiss her. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," Janis grins, gently wrapping her arms around her wife and giving her some solid good morning kisses. "Should we go do presents?"

Janis yelps softly as she feels a little kick against her tummy. Cady laughs and gently rests a hand on her own belly to try to calm the little ones inside. "I think that's a yes."

"You don't even get any yet, why are you two so excited?" Janis teases, kissing Cady's tummy one more time before rolling out of bed. Cady reaches for her, so Janis takes her hand and gently helps her up too.

"Thanks," Cady chuckles.

"No problem," Janis replies, kissing Cady one more time before she follows her out to the living room. "I love the way you walk now."

"You mean this stupid waddle?" Cady huffs as she plops herself down on the couch. "Yeah, it's great."

"It's cute," Janis pouts. "You're so pregnant."

"Believe me, I know," Cady laughs. "Get over here."

Janis laughs with her and heads over, giving Cady one more peck before she heads to the tree. "What do you wanna start with, babes?"

"Whatever you want. I'm assuming you know what's in them," Cady grins. "Oh, yes, good morning, Daffy! Merry Christmas!"

Janis rests a present on the couch next to her wife and joins in pampering their puppy. Elvira hops up and nudges against their hands, implicitly demanding some pets as well.

"Merry Christmas, Ellie," Janis chuckles, scratching behind her little triangle ears. "You little attention whore."

"Hey!" Cady laughs warningly. "Ellie's a good kitty, be nice."

Elvira purrs happily as Cady snatches her up and holds her, kissing her fuzzy cheeks and scratching her head.

"Fine, fine," Janis replies. "Sorry, Ellie. Cads, how are you gonna open your present if you're holding her?"

"Oh," Cady says, looking sadly at her legs. "I don't have much room left on my lap. Maybe it's enough for her, though."

Elvira looks very affronted as she's suddenly removed from her perch and rested on Cady's legs. She looks at Cady for a second before she starts kneading to settle in.

"She seems fine," Janis hums. "Here."

Cady makes grabby hands for the present and carefully tears the paper off. "A box!"

"Yay!" Janis replies in the same tone.

Cady carefully undoes the tape holding the lid of the box on before lifting it off to reveal the contents. "Oh my god."

"You like?" Janis asks anxiously, looking at the tiny little reindeer onesies Cady's pulled out of the box. Cady sniffles and nods eagerly.

"I love," she whimpers. "They're so cute!"