chapter thirty five

Ken's.

I can't sleep properly last night, iniisip ko kung ano ang gagawin ko.

The only thing I know is; this needs to stop. I don't want my son to experience what I experienced in handling my father's company. I want the best for my son and my family.

"Ken? Ang aga mo naman" Justin asked, we're here in the dining area. I prepared our breakfast since hindi na ako nakatulog simula kaninang alas cuatro.

"Yeah.. can't sleep eh" I said as I guide him to his seat - beside me.

"Ken..." He said. He already know why I can't sleep, he's looking at me - worried.

"I know, Justin. I'll be safe, for you and our son." I said, assuring him.

"Ken naman, hayaan mo na ang mga police na gawin yon. You can't risk your life like that"

I hold his hand, "Justin, babalik ako sainyo. Pangako yan, okay? You trust me, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Thank you, I love you. Let's eat na" sabi ko at nilagyan ng pagkain ang plato niya.

"I'll bring you to the hospital where my friend works. He's a doctor, a really good one. You'll gonna stay at his hospital at antayin mo ako doon, we know that you are near to give birth to our son kaya be patient and wait me there, okay? Hmm?" I asked, he nodded.

Third Person's.

"I'll leave him to you, Doc, take care of him" Ken said. He and Justin arrive at the hospital already and Justin is now lying on the bed inside the room.

"It's Henry for you, Ken, para namang hindi tayo magkaibigan and yeah I'll take care of him so you better come back alive" the doctor said, Ken told him already what he's about to do, they're friends after all. "Do you want to talk to him before leaving?" the doctor asked, Ken nodded and enter the room.

"Jah..." ani Ken nang makalapit siya kay Justin. "Jah, bumbum, don't be upset na babalik naman ako eh. Aalagaan ko pa kayo, ikaw at si baby natin, ako pa magbibigay ng name niya kasi ako nanalo sa bet natin. Look at me na" Ken said tapping the shoulder of his boyfriend.

"Whatever, basta bumalik ka."

"Yeah... After this we'll be living in peace na. We don't have to worry about those guys who wants to kill me. They can't kill me, Ken Suson na 'to eh." He joked.

Justin faced him, he's serious. "Ken, seryoso ako. Bumalik ka okay? Mag iingat ka. Gusto kitang samahan kaso baka maging sagabal lang ako, kaya please bring some of your guards, hindi pwedeng ikaw lang mag isa."

"Okay. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself." Ken said and then kiss Justin on the lips. He stood up and headed to the door, before he close the door he heard Justin says, "Ingat.."

He nodded without looking back at Justin.