chapter thirty six

Ken's.

I waited inside my car. I have the envelope ready in my hand. Stacy gave me this envelope she wants me to sign the paper saying that her father company and my company will be merged.

That got me thinking that maybe she's the one who's sending me death threats and keeps sending her guy to kill me but it didn't work.

She's crazy...really crazy.

From Unknown:

Meet me at the abandoned building near our company.

Be sure that you're all alone and you have the papers signed para makuha mo si Josh.

I don't really care about Josh pero hindi pwedeng hayaan ko nalang siya doon. I just read her message and drove to where she wants me to meet her.

-----

Third Person's POV.

Ken enters the abandoned building, it's quiet and dark. He's now standing in an open area, he saw someone being tied in the chair, he thought that it was Josh, well maybe that is Josh. There's only one way to find out who it is. Naglakad siya papunta sa upuan pero bago siya makarating ay may lumabas na mga lalaki mula sa dilim, they are all wearing black. He saw Stacy with them.

"Here's the paper that you want, signed na 'to. Pakawalan mo na si Josh." Ken said.

"Get the envelope, and untie him" Stacy said pointing at Josh. Ken is now sure that the person being tied is Josh.

A guy get the envelope from Ken and gave it to Stacy.

"Why are you doing this?" Ken got the courage to ask the question.

"Why not? Your father killed my father and now pabagsak na ang kompaniya ni Daddy, this is the only thing para mapaangat yon"

"Bakit dinamay mo pa si Justin? He almost died because of your men"

"Because he's on my way kaya dapat siyang pabagsakin din, I was expecting him to be dead pero tatanga tanga yung mga inutusan ko."

"What?! He's innocent for fuck's sake, Stacy, pero dinamay mo siya. He almost died with my son, and now you kidnapped Josh. Baliw ka na, Stacy"

"Blah blah blah... Josh offered himself kaya, he's so inlove with me kaya napapayag ko siyang gawin 'to right, Josh?" Stacy asked looking at Josh na nasa likod na ni Ken.

"Josh?" Ken looked at him, hindi siya makapaniwala.

"I'm sorry" the only words that Josh can say.

"Tangina, Josh? I'm so worried about you tapos kasama ka pala niya? You know about those death threats tapos tinulungan mo pa siya? I can't believe you..." Ken said.

"Josh, do it" Stacy said.

"Do what, Josh? Kill me? Susunod ka sakaniya?" Ken asked.

A guy handed a gun to Josh, tinanggap naman ito ni Josh at tumingin kay Ken. He's pointing the gun to Ken, tears escaping from his eyes.

"Tungo!" Josh shouted kaya napatungo naman si Ken, Josh targeted one of the men and shoot him.

Agad hinila ni Josh si Ken paalis sa lugar.

"Habulin niyo!" Stacy shouts, Josh and Ken heard it kaya nagtago nalang muna sila.

"I'm sorry, Ken... I'm sorry..." Josh said, crying.

"Shh.. the police are coming, stop crying." ani Ken at tinapik ang balikat ni Josh, "Thank you" dugtong niya.

Ken followed what Justin wants. He asked the police for help and told them his plans. Justin was right, he can't risk his life for this.

Nakarinig sila ng putok ng baril, sunod-sunod ito. Minutes later the firing stops, tahimik na ang lugar kaya lumabas na sila Ken. Police are here na. They caught Stacy and some other men.

"Thank you, chief." Ken told to the policeman.

"We'll handle her and the other, Sir. Makakauwi na po kayo." the police said kaya tumango nalang si Ken at lumabas na sa lugar na yon kasama si Josh.

He sighed. Finally, tapos na. They can live in peace na.

"Ken... I'm really sorry. It's okay if you fired me, really." Josh said, guilt can be seen in his eyes.

"It's okay, Josh. Tapos na. Let's leave that, you can continue to work at my company." Ken said before driving the car.

"How's Justin?" Josh asked.

"I don't know. I'm worried, Josh. I don't know if he can survive the cesarian..."

"He can. Trust him Ken. He's strong" Josh said.