Chapter 3

My insomnia is hitting again

My insomnia is hitting again. Lucky tomorrow is Saturday. After 2 hours of just staring at the walls in the dark, I decided to go and take a walk. Some fresh air and a walk might help me get a little bit tired, so I can sleep. Roppongi looks pretty quiet tonight. I decided to go to an old amusement park. I like to go there and just watch the sky, it feels nice. Though it's pretty far away, so I'll just steal a car.

I found a dark zone that looked empty, no people around, no video cameras, perfect to steal a car. But just as I was ready to walk towards one, I heard someone screaming.

"Agh! I'm sorry! We're sorry!"

"Keep your apologizes for yourself." I heard another voice saying.

Being curious, I slowly went to see what's happening. The voice seemed to be heard near me, probably in the small alley. I swear my curiosity will kill me one day.

It was pretty dark and I couldn't see much of it, but thanks to a small bar sign which was flashing, I could see a purple-haired girl and 7 men down at her feet. Auch, they looked badly beaten.

"Begging for mercy. This shit disgusts me. Your faces disgusts me too, let's put some makeup on it, what do you think?" She said as she took a knife.

Where the hell did she get that knife from?

"No! Please! We're sorry!"

"Didn't I just say begging disgusts me? Yet you keep doing it. I understood you're sorry. But you didn't understand that I don't give a fuck."

Damn, she looks terrifying.

"You might want to leave, sweetie. It might cause you nightmares what's gonna happen here." She suddenly spoke.

I flinched. Is she talking to me?

"Yeah, you, the one who's hiding behind the dumpster." She said chuckling as she turned her head a little.

My eyes widened as I kept quiet. She had an eyepatch on one of her eyes. She looks even more terrifying now.

"So, you're sure you wanna see this?"

Fuck it. What am I supposed to do now? Is she waiting for an answer? Cause I'm not sure I'm able to speak now. I'll just slowly retire and go back to my plan of stealing a car. Yeah, that looks like the best option now.

And that's exactly what I did. I walked towards a car and quickly unlocked it with my hairpin, the same one I used to start the engine. I left a note with the text "I'll bring it back" on the wall next to which the car was parked, and left.
And everything was going well, till out of nowhere, a man popped out in the front of my car. I slammed the brakes on and get out of the car to see if I hit him.

"Are you oka-"

I started saying but I stopped when I saw who it was.

"The hell you're doing, Haitani?"

"Hello to you too, Ms. It's none of your business. You almost killed me."

"If I'd have recognized you from the start, believe me, I wouldn't even have braked."

"So lovely."

"I know, right?"

"Where are you going at this hour? It's 2 am."

"Somewhere."

"Can I come with you? I'm bored anyway." He said as he started walking towards the car.

I frowned. Is he dumb?

"Woah, woah, woah!" I said as I stopped him.

"You're not coming with me. I want some time alone, and your presence is annoying."

"I promise I won't say a thing. I will keep my mouth shut."

"Still, you'll breath, and that's already quite annoying."

"Why are you always so mean to me?!"

"Cause I can't stand you. Now if you don't mind, continue, well, what the hell were you doing before I got here, and forget we ever met." I said as I got in the car.

But just when I was ready to start the engine, he popped up in the seat next to me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Calm down, y/n. He's dumb, there's no need to lose your patience over him.

"Get. Out."

"Didn't know you had a car. Do you even have a driver's license?"

"Of course I don't have a driver's license, dumbass. I'm not 18 yet. And it's not my car."

"Whose car is it then?"

"I don't know."

He frowned.

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I stole it."

"You stole a car?!" He yelled.

"Damn, don't yell in my ear, asshole! Yeah, what's so 'wow' about it?"

"I just didn't expect you to do that."

"You should have. Didn't you say I'm a badass?"

"I mean, yes, but... I don't know."

"I swear to God, you're the definition of the word dumb. Now get the fuck out of the car."

A/N I actually kinda like this chapter:) Thoughts?