Chapter 6

                          UNEDITED

                          UNEDITED

"Where did you learn to fight like that? Are you in a gang or something?"

"I learned by myself, and no, at the moment, I'm not."

"At the moment? Were you in the past?"

"Mhm, I used to be in Valhalla."

"Why did you quit?"

"Doesn't matter. I don't like to talk about this, so could we, please, change the topic?"

"Oh, sure! Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, that's not what I intended."

"I know, don't worry, you didn't."

Maybe he's not that much of an asshole as I thought. I still don't like him, but he's not as bad as I thought. Or at least he doesn't seem to be, yet.

"So, what do you like to do in your free time?"

"Eat, watch anime, sleep, and repeat. Sometimes read too."

"Don't you get bored?"

"Animes could never get me bored, what are you talking about?"

"I don't know, I was just saying."

I wanted to say something but my phone rang.

Unkown number.

I already had a feeling of who it could be, so I didn't answer. Can't risk for him to track my phone and find out my location.

"Is something the matter? You spaced out."

I flinched and turned my head to Rindou, giving him a small smile.

"Nah, everything's just fine."

"Why do I have a feeling that you're lying?"

*1 new message from Unkown Number*

Quit being stubborn. Making me run all over the town to find you just annoys me more than I already am. That won't end up good for you, darling♡.

...

Leaving me on read, aren't you a naughty one? It seems to me that you like pissing me off. Let's see how much this brave act of yours will last. Oh, and by the way, you look beautiful. As always, of course.♡
*sent a pic*

My eyes widened as I panicked and started to look around me. It was a pic of me and Rindou. A pic that was taken now.

"Hey, are you sure you're alright? You seem... scared?"

"I'm not. I'm just pissed, and I panicked a little, since I don't have a plan B."

"Plan B? For what?"

"Listen. You have to get out of here."

"Wha–"

"Look, I don't have time to explain it to you right now. I promise I will tho... someday. But for now, just go home."

"Why should he go home? You're scared your little boyfriend might get hurt? Oh, darling, if I were you, I would be more scared for myself. No need to worry about him, from what I saw, he's pretty strong to defend himself. Unfortunately, he's not strong enough to protect himself, and protect you too.♡"

I quickly turned my head, brows frowned and eyes squeezed as I looked at the figure who was standing in front of me.

"Things could have gone so much better, if you wouldn't have been a brat and listened to me. Now I'll have to kill you, doll. Such a shame, isn't it?♡" He sighed.

"You didn't even get your hands on me, yet you're talking about killing me."

"Oh? Still being a brat, I see. Tell me, do you really think you stand a chance against me?♡"

"I guess there's only one way to find out."

"I almost feel sorry for you... y/n.♡"

"Don't, Hanma." I said in a cold tone.

" I said in a cold tone