Chapter 17

Unedited

Unedited.

"Rin, where's the hairdryer?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen with a towel on my hair.

But I stopped at the view in front of me.

Rindou cooking, with nothing but a pair of sweatpants on him.

I couldn't help but stare at his muscular figure. There's no point in lying, the boy is hot and he knows it.

"Like what you see?"

...

"Yeah."

He turned around with widened eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I just wasn't expecting you to say that. But nevermind, I remembered you're sarcastic most of the time."

"Indeed. Most of the time. Being sarcastic a way of protecting myself. I just make it seem like nothing is hurting me and that I don't care. But I wasn't sarcastic earlier. You do look good, even tho I don't think you need my confirmation for that. I'm sure you are very aware of that."

"I might be aware, but believe me, your confirmation was important." He sajd giving me a wide smile.

"Are you done cooking?"

"Mhm, you came just in time."

"Shouldn't I dry my hair first?"

"But the food is gonna get cold." He said pouting.

I sighed and sit at the table.

"Okay then, mr. gentleman. Let's eat first."

My eyes suddenly started sparkling when I saw the food he cooked.

"You looked like a happy 3 year old kid who just got the toy she wanted."

"I've never got the toys I wanted, tch."

"I'll buy you as many toys as you want."

"Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I don't like to spend people's money."