Chapter 15

Unedited, as usual~

Unedited, as usual~

...

The urge to stab him back right now...

But taking out the knife would just make my situation worse.

(A/N thanks shimonHaitani for the idea hehe)
...

It's not that bad tho. This isn't a fatal wound. If he would've stabbed me a few more centimeters to the right, then I would have been already dead.

But of course this dumbass doesn't know this.

My luck, I guess.

Now, I just gotta get rid of him, so I could call an ambulance.

I'd be really disappointed in myself if the reason of my death would be this piece of shit.

"Oh, wow. You did it, congrats! Yet, you're not moving. Didn't u say you're gonna take me back?"

"Still have the guts to talk, even in this situation?" He hissed.

Don't hiss at me, you disgusting shit.

"Looks like yes." I answered.

Fuck the ambulance. It's easier to keep him distracted by making him talk, while I'm calling Rin. He might be stupid, but hearing this little talk with Hanma, he'll realize what's happening.

He better be.

"Do you have a death wish?!"

"Maybe."

"You do realize you're playing with fire, right?"

"Mhm. And you do realize that someone might get a little bit angry for what you did right now, right?"

"If you're talking about that little shit, I'm not scared of him. Since when the hell you started to whore around the Haitanis? Are you doing this to gain protection?"

Hearing this, I couldn't help but start laughing.

"Shit. Stop making me laugh, dumbass. It kinda hurts."