Chapter 13

UNEDITED~

UNEDITED~

"You look sad." He said.

"Hm? I'm not."

"Lieee." He said frowning.

"Tch. What do you want?"

"To find out who made you sad."

"No one."

"Then what made you sad?"

"Nothing. Could you just leave me alone a few minutes, please?"

"... Okay. Are 30 minutes enough?"

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes it is. I'm not letting you alone more than that. I'm actually afraid on letting you even this much. You look on the verge of doing something stupid." He answered himself.

"I'm not gonna kill myself, dumbass."

"You better not. You still haven't accepted me yet."

Haven't accepted you? That's what you think, huh? I did it without even realizing. You keeping pissing me off and appearing out of nowhere, then sticking by my side even if I complained a hundred times I don't need nor like your company. I do. It's so quiet without my brother home. Dad always comes home drunk and I can't have a proper talk with him. I feel so depressed and lonely ever since that incident. So I'm actually glad you're here, listening to all the bullshits that keeps getting out of your mouth... that's enough to make my day better. I alawys keep that cold and sarcastic attitude at the same time but that's not how I am... or how I'm feeling. At least not now. But I use sarcasm as a shield in order to somehow protect myself from everyone and everything.

Even if all these... might be fake... I'm gonna enjoy this lie a little more. It's dangerous for me, I know. But I can't help it. I like to risk.

"Y/n." He softly said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hm?" I looked at him.

"You're crying." He said as he wiped my tears away.

What?

"You can tell me what happened. I know you don't trust me yet, well you don't really have a reason to, so I don't blame you. But I'm here to listen to you."

...

"Sometimes it feels good to let it all out. Thank you for listening to me sis." He said as he gave me a closed eye smile.

"H-hey... sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel-"

"No, it's fine. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one who plays the untouchable person. But it's not easy to let all your feelings out, you know?"

"Well bottling them isn't a good choice either. I'm not saying that you should tell me but... you should talk about what hurts or bother you with someone. You'll feel much better after that, trust me on this one."

"I visited my brother today."

"Oh..."

"He's... different."

"In a bad way?"

"No! He actually changed a little, in a good way. It's just... it's really hard for me to see him there you know? We've been separted for a really long time once, and now again... for another 3 years? He... he didn't do it on purpose. I'm sure he didn't want to hurt any of them. That asshole played with his mind when he was in an unstable state so it was easy for them to manipulate him but... I... I never met those 2 friends of him. But I heard him talking about them and I saw how much he cares... in his own way."

"Rin? What are you doing here?" A girl voice was heard.

I don't like people to see me crying. Why did I cry in front of him in the first place?

"Hera?"

I wiped my tears and was about to turn around and put a fake smile on my face, when Rin placed his hand on the back of my head, and burried my head in his chest.

My eyes widened and a blush covered my face when I heard his fast heartbeats.

He seemed... somehow flustered too. Well that makes two of us.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came to visit Kazu, what are you doing here? And who's that? Are you cheating on y/n?! You moth-"

C-Cheat? But we're not-

"Calm the fuck down a little. This is y/n you dumbass." He said.

"Oh... shit sorry for interrupting you! Fuck, this is awkward." She whispered the last part.

"You didn't interrupt anything. You know... you know Kazutora?" I said as I raised my head from Rindou's chest, after I calmed down a bit.

"Yeah, he's my friend... you know him too?"

"Mhm... He's my brother."

A/N Well not a happy or funny chapter, but I felt like I have to write this too. I, again, have no idea how it turned out and I'm starting to overthink and slowly hating my writing style, if I can name it a style- But anywayyyy TYSM FOR 6K READS I LOVE Y'ALL<33

 I, again, have no idea how it turned out and I'm starting to overthink and slowly hating my writing style, if I can name it a style- But anywayyyy TYSM FOR 6K READS I LOVE Y'ALL<33