Chapter 4

"Can we go now?"

"Can we go now?"

"No, till you don't get the fuck out of the car."

"I'm too lazy."

"Oh, don't worry, I can help you with that. I'll just kick you out." I said as I was getting ready to kick him out with my foot.

"Wait, wait, wait! C'mon now, why can't I just come with you? You know I won't shut up till you don't agree with me."

Would his presence be that bad?

"...Fine. But I don't promise I won't kick your ass out of the car while we're driving. Better watch out."

"Psycho much today, hm?"

"Psycho much every day."

"Good to know." He said smirking.

"Thought you already knew. Anyway, you said you're gonna shut up, better keep your word."

He watched me smiling as he did a zipping mouth sign(a/n I didn't know how to say this lmao). I just rolled my eyes and focused on the road as I started driving. I stopped on the road at a market.

"Do you have money or do I have to steal again?"

Silence.

"Answer, you asshole!"

Silence x2.

"You know what?!" I put my hand in his pocket and found his wallet. I took it and got out of the car. I looked back at Rindou, who had a frown on his face looking confused at me, but he still didn't say a word.

I went and bought a bag full of snacks. I came back, gave Rin his wallet, and threw the bag of snacks in his lap.

"Don't. Touch. A. Thing."

He just raised his arms with an "Understood" look on his face.

After 20 minutes or so, we arrived. I parked the car, took the bag of snacks, and got out. I stopped when I felt Rindou pulling my wrist. I turned around and saw him pointing at his mouth.

"What?"

He kept pointing at his mouth.

"What the hell are you trying to say? Use words dumbass!"

"I was asking if I can talk now. But since you said to use words I'll take it as a yes. Where are we?" He said looking around.

"I asked this already but Imma ask it again: Why the hell do you have those glasses if you're still blind? Can't you see?"

"Uh... An old amusement park? Why tho?"

"I just like to come here. It's peacefully."

"Is this your secret place? Aah, I feel special that you brought me here."

"You're already making me regret this."

"...Sorry. Didn't mean to."

He looked... somehow sad? What the- I was joking! Well, partially. But still!

"Don't you know to take a joke? Tch, dumbass. Let's go."

"It's really empty here. No people around."

"No shit Sherlock! Well, I don't know, who the hell would come randomly to an old and abandoned amusement park at almost 3 am?"

"Two loners, like us."

"Damn boy, if you're a loner that's your problem, don't put me in the same boat with you."

"You don't seem to have many friends either. But don't worry! I can be your best friend!"

"Yeah... About that... No, thank you."

"So rude." He pouted.

"Nothing new."

"True. I already kinda got used to this mean and rude part of you. I still didn't see the sweet one."

"You can't see something that doesn't exist."

"A sweetheart without a sweet part? Interesting."

"I'm not a– You know what, I'm not wasting my time over an idiot. I'll go, come if you want, I don't care."

"Wait for me!" He said running.