Chapter 10

UNEDITED~

UNEDITED~

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive? You look kinda sleepy." Rindou said.

"No, thank you. I'm not planning on dying anytime soon. I don't trust you with driving."

"Well, I could say the same thing. Don't take it personally, but I don't trust a person who almost falls asleep with driving."

"I'm not sleepy at all! I'm fresh! Besides, do you even have a driver liscense?"

"Nope. Do you?"

"... Nah..."

"Uh-huh, exactly what I was thinking. Even though you drive really good."

"Thank you for the compliment. See? You've said it yourself! Let the driving on me."

"But– I mean, it's a good thing that you're finally sleepy taking into consideration your insomnia, right? So just let me drive for now, 'kay? Just this one time."

"..."

"C'mon, stop being stubborn, sweetheaaaart!" He started complaining.

"Impossible."

"Well you better make that possible till I don't run out of patience and punnish you."

"Ohh, I'm scared!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"You better be. I don't think you'll be able to walk in random abandoned places after that... Or walk anywhere in general."

...

It took me a minute to realize what he said.

"YOU PERVERT!" I said throwing at him a box of tissues that I found in the car.

"Oh, thanks for the tissues, I might need them later."

"YOU- FUCKING DEPRAVED ASSHOLE! I might seriously take into consideration the 'hiding the body' thing."

"Sorr– Actually, no. I'm not sorry. I just love to annoy you, I like your reactions."

"I can clearly see that."