Chapter 11

UNEDITED~

UNEDITED~

"You liar! You said you'll wake me up!"

"Sorry! You just looked so peaceful... Besides, you really needed sleep, and I was afraid that if I'd wake you up, you won't be able to fall asleep again."

My expression softened.

That's... cute...

"And I didn't know where you live, what did you want me to do? Just let you there in the car? A stolen one too?"

"For some reason, I was expecting you to do that."

"Damn... you really think of me as an asshole huh..." He wishpered to himself, even tho I could hear it.

"It's not like that! I mean, not anymore, I guess. You're not that much of an asshole... B-But you're still one though! Don't get your hopes too high!"

I said as I turned around, making a 'humph' sound. He just chuckled.

"What now?"

"Nothing, you're just really cute when you do that. See? It worths annoying you when I can get such reactions from you."

"You- Damn it!"

He just chuckled again.

"Stop chuckling!"

"Why?"

Because it's cute. You can't be cute! You're an asshole! An, as so called 'dangerous' deliquent even! Why am I thinking of someone like him being cute?

"Just because. Is that all you know to do?"

"Oh, believe me, I can do many other things. Maybe I'll show you someday." He said smirking.

Nevermind. I changed my mind. He's not cute, he's just a pervert. Why do I keep forgeting this detail?

"Could you stop being a perv?"

"Nah, you like it, so why would I?"

"Do I look like I like it?! Boy you- Damn, your brother was right. I'm not even surprised you're single."

"Oh? Look who's talking."

"Who said I'm single?"

"Huh? I don't remember asking you to be my girlfriend yet."

"Here we go again." I sighed

...

"Well, you being flirty is way much better than you being a pervert, so I guess I'll just have to bare with it."

"Do you want me to make you not being single anymore?"

"First of all, who said I need or want a boyfriend? Second of all, who said I would accept to be your girlfriend?"

"The answer is 'me' at both questions."

"Understandable. I'm not surprised the answer is wrong then."

"Hey! What was that supposed to mean?!" He asked with a little frown on his face.

Cu- NO.

"I'm actually surprised that I slept this much. I was expecting to wake up after 2 hours."

Little did y/n know, that Rin slept right beside her, hugging her. I guess his method really worked after all, huh?