Chapter 7

                            UNEDITED

                            UNEDITED

"I'm in a good mood today, even if my mood kinda ruined when I saw you with Haitani. So, I'll give you another chance to come back.♡"

"Screw you." I said through my gritted teeth.

He wanted to come towards me but as soon as he made a step, Rindou got in front of me.

"You heard her, she doesn't want to come with you." He said in a serious, cold tone.

"Are you her bodyguard now or what? Besides, she doesn't have any reason to not come with me."

I huffed in disbelief.

"I don't have any reason? My brother is in jail because of you, asshole!"

"Now, now. That was his choice, I didn't force him to stay there till the cops arrived. We could easily get him out or help him escape if that's what it takes to get you back. Though I don't think he would cooperate. Why are you angry with me, anyway? I didn't do anything."

"You didn't do anything?! You played with his mind! You made him stab one of his best friends, are you dumb?!"

"Again, not my fault he was dumb enough to listen to me. But seriously, why are you so angry? You didn't even know her."

"I don't care. She was important for him and that is all that matters."

"Well, she didn't die... unfortunately. So what's the problem?"

What's the problem?! He even has the audacity to ask such a question!

"I swear to God, I'm going to kill you one day."

"Oh, going on your brother's path?" He said smiling.

...

He sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry, alright? I just did what I was told to. This wasn't planned-"

"Wasn't planned my ass! Yes, it was! That dipshit had in mind all these! I'm not that dumb to believe your lies. I'm fucking done with gangs. For real, this time. I have the right to fucking choose what I want to do with my life."

"No, you don't. Stop annoying me even more. I really don't want to hurt you."

"Go on. Just try to hurt her." Rindou said.

"Oh my, y/n. Since when do you need bodyguards? Thought you're strong enough to fight on your own, was I wrong?♡" He said smirking.

He was about to say something again, but his phone interrupted him.

"My apologies, it's an important call." He said as he made a fake bow and turned around to answer the call.

Important call, hm? It's so easy to realize who's he talking to.

"Kisaki you piece of shit! Come at me yourself if you're that convinced on making me come back! Stop sending your stupid dogs!" I yelled.

A/N Tysm for 2k reads y'all<33 Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter and comment, I love to read y'all comments^^ Also yup, Baji's not dead here, he wasn't the one y/n was talking about. Kazutora stabbed someone else:) And yes, y/n is Kazu's sister. Anyway, I'm trying to bring some action and I have the feeling that I'm failing miserably. Opinions?^^

 Opinions?^^