Chapter 14

UNEDITED~

UNEDITED~

Her eyes widened.

"Oh my... so the name wasn't just a coincidence! I'm glad I've finally got to see you face to face! I've only seen a few photos with you, but you were little in those, so that's why I didn't recognize you!" She said as she hugged me.

"Seems like you've been good friends with Kazutora." I said, hugging her back.

"We still are! Well, that idiot still can't forgive himself, but I'll change that, don't worry." She said smiling.

But her smile dropped when she saw my face closer.

"Did you cry? Why? Did this idiot say anything stupid? I'll beat the shit out of him!" She asked me, pointing towards Rindou.

"No, no! It's just hard for me to get over the fact that he's gonna be there for 10 whole years."

"Oh... You have to be strong, 'kay? I know you are. Rin can't stop talking about you home, and from what I heard, you're a strong, powerful, and independent woman! I know Kazu is really proud of you, and I know he has always been, but he shows it in his own way." She said as she patted my head.

"Oi, nee-san! I don't talk that much about her, I barely told y'all her name, humph." Rindou said as he looked in the other way.

"Rin, my dear brother. Do you really want me to start-"

"No. Stop exposing me." He whispered

She just chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Well, then. I gotta go, hope I'll see you around soon. And Rin, you better take care of her." She told me giving us a closed-eyes smile.

"I will." He simply said.

...

"So... you talk about me pretty muc-"

"Shut up." He said

"C'mon." I said as I stood up.

"Where?" He looked at me confused.