𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"Boo!"

"What are you doing up there, beautiful Vena?"

"Some of the children were doing it, thought it might've been fun. It really is, you should try it sometime." I shrugged. "Though, I really don't know how to get down."

"That's because you're hanging upside down on a tree." Druig chuckled and helped me get down. "There's a meeting now. I was sent to find you."

"I know, why do you think I was on a tree? I don't want to go." I sighed leaning back on the tree. "I'm sorry for my small outburst the other night. I wasn't feeling like myself."

"You had a long day and Ikaris took the praise for your fighting, as usual. I expected a much bigger outburst like last time." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "Those trees were burning for ten days, beautiful Vena."

"I know what happened, I caused it. Thena, Gilgamesh and I disappeared for a day or two so I could blow off some steam. Makkari was the one who found us." I smiled softly at the memory grabbing my bag and started to make my way to the Domo with Druig next to me. "Ajak sent you?"

"More like Makkari. Ajak sent Ikaris, but considering he's probably the last person you want to see, Makkari suggested that I went." He shrugged clasping his hands behind his back. "Why do you always carry that around?"

"Right, I haven't showed you!" I smiled and rummaged through the bag excitedly and handed him rolls of papyrus. "I've been making notes! Every single day and night, I walk around and write down everything I see and ways to improve. Maybe their future generations can find it and it'll help them evolve."

"You truly are something else, beautiful Vena." Druig smiled and I nodded taking back the papyrus when I noticed a couple fighting next to us.

"This is the thing I hate about humans. So much conflict, even within the people they claim to love." I sighed and Druig lifted his hand but I stopped him. "Let me, I know how to handle it."

"You don't have mind control, Vena." He pointed out and I smirked.

"Watch me." I said as I lifted my hand as my eyes turned rose gold and in a second, the couple were all over each other in kisses and seductive touches and ran away. "See?"

"So that's your other gift? The power of seduction?"

"It's a curse, so I choose not to use it. But he was about to hit her." I shrugged as my eyes changed back to normal. "Don't tell Ajak."

"Your secret's safe with me. Who else knows?" Druig asked.

"Thena, Ajak, and now you. I'd like to keep it that way. Please?" I begged and he nodded making me sigh in relief.

"It's safe with me, beautiful Vena. Don't worry."

...

"Well look who's finally here! The goddess of beauty, Hathor!"

"Shove your arrogance up your ass, Ikaris. At least the humans consider me a diety, they see you as a demon." I shrugged sitting down on a table in Phastos' lab and tied my hair in a clip that he gave me earlier today.

"Maybe it's because you probably seduced them to see you as such." He smirked and I snapped my head at him. "Ajak told us about your 'secret' power."

"Ikaris, that's uncalled for." Thena defended and stood next to me. "She doesn't use it."

"Why have powers and not use them?" Sprite asked and I scoffed.

"Because it's a curse, Sprite. I hate it. Having the ability to seduce every single being I want into doing my bidding? That's power nobody should have." I explained and Ikaris snickered. "Oh, I bet you would just love to have these powers, huh? Maybe that way Sersi will finally-"