𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"We're back, bitches! Missed us?"

"It's moments like these that seriously makes me doubt your sanity and the reason I married you in the first place." Druig sighed and I shrugged jumping off his back.

"Who the hell leaves for three more years!?" Kingo yelled running towards us but Druig moved away so I was the one tackled to the floor.

"We do. And I'm back, so calm down and get off me before I suffocate!"

"Let them enjoy their married life at peace, Kingo." Ajak chuckled as I pushed Kingo away from me. "You two stayed in the Amazon?"

"More like Greece. Aphrodite wanted to go back and who was I to say no to her?" Druig smiled helping me stand up. "Where is everyone?"

"Deviants. Kingo stayed because he's injured. You two came back just in time." Ajak explained and I smirked tugging at Druig's hand.

"We just got back and you already want to get yourself killed!?"

"Yes." I simply said and walked to the back of the room to change into my suit. "You're welcome to join as usual."

Druig sighed pinching the bridge of his nose and glanced at Ajak who shrugged.

"Ikaris is in charge of taking care of you. You get hurt, I'm killing him. I'll do my best to get the people away from the fight." He grumbled and changed into his suit. "You're going to be the death of me, my darling Vena."

"I know and I don't care."

...

"Miss me?"

"You're back!?"

"I'm back. Watch the head." I shielded Sersi from the hit of the Deviant's tail.

"Where were you?" She asked standing up and brushed the dirt off her shoulder. "And did you get a tan!?"

"Another year in the Amazon, Greece for two years, and now saving your asses." I shrugged waving my hand and the Deviant Ikaris was fighting exploded. "You're welcome!"

"Where's Adonis?"

"In the city steering the people away. Thought you could use the help." I smirked and high-fived him.

"Good to have you back, Vena. I actually missed you." Ikaris smirked.

"Feels good to be back home, Ikaris. Shall we?" I asked gesturing to the ambush of Deviants coming our way. "Highest kills wins?"

"Ladies first."

...

"I think that's the last of them on this end."

"It better be, I'm worn out and not in the good way." I huffed wiping the sweat and blood off my brow.

"When is- VENA!" Ikaris yelled in shock and I bursted out laughing. "What you do on your own time is of no concern to me! But please keep that to yourself!"

"Did I hear little Vena or do my ears deceive me ?" Gilgamesh asked opening his arms and I ran to him.

"I missed you so much, Gil."

"We missed you too, little one. Where's Ares?"

"Here!" Thena called out carrying an injured Druig and Makkari with the help of Sprite and Phastos.

"Are you both okay!?" I asked rushing towards them.

"Couple of hits and bruises. The usual." Makkari smiled and I shook my head smiling softly.