𝕥𝕖𝕟

"You're staring again."

"Not staring, admiring."

"So a fancy word for staring?" I smiled not opening my eyes and felt Druig twirl a strand of my hair. "Can we just stay here for a while longer? Everyone probably thinks that I'm still mad."

"We've been here at the waterfall for half a day. We've got to go the Domo soon, my darling Vena. We have to face the storm sometime." Druig chuckled kissing my forehead sitting up and I whined pulling him back down to the ground. "Do you want to tell them now or wait until they notice?"

"Makkari will notice first. She always notices everything... so will Thena because she acts like my mother. Ajak will notice, but she won't say anything. Phastos will scream it to the heavens and Kingo will say that it's a scandal." 

"And Sprite, Sersi, Gilgamesh and the other?"

"Sprite will cause endless teasing, Sersi will applaud us and force us to celebrate with the humans. Gilgamesh will do the same as Ajak, and the other... either endless teasing until I punch him again or he'll just have a sour mood because he still doesn't have Sersi." I shrugged and finally looked up at him. "Hi!"

"Hello there, my love." He smiled and looked at the night sky. "So we don't tell them? Only Makkari?"

"I think that we should just get it over with. Only if you're comfortable with it."

"How about we just don't say anything and let them figure it out?" Druig asked and I sat up raising my eyebrows at him.

"I take it that you have a plan?" I asked and he smirked. "I was right."

"More like a way to mess with their minds for a while. How about we deny everything until one of them explodes? That should be fun to watch."

"A chance to mess with them? I'll take it!"

...

"Good morning everyone!"

"You came back really late last night. Mind telling us where you were, little one?" Thena asked handing me a bowl of porridge.

"Around. Don't worry, I was perfectly safe the entire time, Thena." I smirked sitting next to Makkari who immediately pulled me into a hug. "Good morning to you too, my sweet Makkari."

"Good morning, Vena! I know where you were." Makkari smirked nudging my shoulder and I shrugged.

"You don't snitch and I won't tell about your sticky fingers." I signed under the table so only she could see it. "So you know?"

"I could practically sense the skip in your step and sensed Druig walking inside right behind you. I pieced it together. And it's about time!"

"I hate you."

"No you don't." Makkari shrugged and waved at Druig who walked up behind me, placed a kiss on my head and a flower in the braid Sprite did on me earlier this morning and handed one to Makkari.

"Mornin' everyone." Druig waved grabbing a bowl from Gilgamesh and sat down across from me. "It would appear Makkari has taken my seat."

"Deal with it." She signed and poked her tongue out at him.

"Did anyone else saw what I saw or we're just ignoring it?" Sprite called out and Druig shrugged not taking his eyes off me.

"Depends on what you're talking about, Sprite."

"Well... you left to search for Vena and came back at the crack of dawn. You both always come back a few hours after you go and search for her." Sprite pointed out and I glanced at Druig expectantly. "Not to mention you just kissed her head. Something you'd never do because you're practically emotionless."