ғιғтεεη

"I missed seeing you get ready in the morning."

"It's either I get off my ass or Thena's dragging me out of here. Pass me the earrings, please." I shrugged and turned to face Druig. "Goddamn, Adonis... Is that jacket new?"

"Dad's Christmas gift, remember?" He pointed out with a smirk wrapping his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "You feeling better today?"

"Aside from the splitting migraine I have and the urge to eat all the ice cream in the world and die, I'd say I'm doing better?" Druig gave me a knowing look and I groaned. "Fine! I feel like shit and I wanna die. Happy?"

"No, but I'll let it slide for now. Now come on, Kingo wants to see your outfit." Druig smiled and pulled me closer. "But I wanna have you all to myself for a while longer."

"I'm not exactly the best company right now. I've gone all Looney Tunes a few days ago, remember?"

"You? Never!"

"Druig..."

"If anything, you've been Looney Tunes since the day I first saw you 7000 years ago. You did decide to marry me, after all. If that doesn't scream crazy, I don't know what does." Druig teased and I rolled my eyes pushing him back. "I'm kidding! Maybe..."

"Druig!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"I'm your husband! I'm allowed to say these things and you can't get mad." He smiled kissing the tip of my nose and spun me around. "My Vena, beautiful as always."

"My Druig, the same handsome asshat as always."

"Hey!" Druig exclaimed and I laughed opening the door.

"This has got to be your best outfit yet, Vena!" Kingo yelled and pushed Druig away. "Karun, make sure you get every angle of this outfit!"

 "Karun, make sure you get every angle of this outfit!"

"On it, sir!"

"Why do you insist on dressing up all the time? I don't remember it being this bad." Ikaris scoffed and Druig sent him a glare.

"Momma taught me that you should always dress like you're going to attend a funeral. You keep pressing my buttons and that funeral will be yours." I smirked patting his cheek and walked out of the jet. "Well... move it! The Domo isn't going to find itself!"

"You heard the scary sunshine. Move it!"

"Thanks, Phastos."

...

"Home sweet home, I guess."

"I have to say, I sure did miss this place." I smiled looking around to find everything intact. "So many memories... Like, I almost killed Ikaris in that corner... And that one! Oh, and I broke that wall when Druig-"

"Okay, that's enough!" Druig exclaimed clamping a hand over my mouth and I shrugged pushing it away.

"I was gonna say that it was the time that you dared me to throw Ikaris the next time he threatened me. The thing you're talking about was that other wall." I said pointing to another wall and Thena glanced at both of us with a smirk. "Shut up."