ғσυятεεη

"Why don't you kill me too?"

"Believe me, I plan to."

"So..."

"What?"

"Who's gonna ask her?" Kingo muttered and I sent him a glare.

"Vena, where's Phastos?" Ikaris asked. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote the coordinates before shoving the paper in his face. "And you know this how?"

"He vacationed in my house in Athens last year and told me. Any more smartass questions?" I asked serving myself another glass of Gilgamesh's mead.

"A few, actually."

"Hmm... Maybe I'll answer them on my deathbed." I shrugged grabbing a knife and an apple.

"Ikaris, cut it out. She's running on no sleep and lost her dad not even 24 hours ago." Sersi butted and Ikaris scoffed.

"Have something to say, Ikaris? Well, go on then. God knows that my emotions haven't stopped you before." I urged making gestures with the knife.

"Gil's not her Dad, Sersi. We're all-"

I pressed the knife by his throat and pinned him against the wall of the jet until Sprite and Druig pulled me back.

"He's not my dad, but he took care of me after a fight. Gil's not our dad, but he always patched up Druig before Ajak did. Gil's not our dad, but he cooked us our favorite meals whenever we felt down... Gilgamesh may not be our father, but he sure as hell was the closest thing I ever had to one. Not even Ajak cared for me, Druig and Makkari the way Gil did." I sneered and Druig dragged me to the back of the jet. "I'll kill him for speaking about Gil that way! I swear to fucking Arishem that I'll fling him to the sun myself!"

"We're about 35000 feet in the air and Ikaris shoots lasers and is the only one that can fly. You stab him and we're doomed." Druig sighed prying the knife from my hand.

"Then I'll make him combust!" I smirked with glowing eyes and Ikaris' nose started dripping blood. "A few more degrees should do it."

"Vena..." Druig warned and I groaned releasing my hold on Ikaris. "Can we focus on getting Phastos and Karri before you kill him?"

"No."

...

"You should eat something."

"You should hop off my dick, Sprite." I grumbled downing yet another shot of mead. "Why can't I get drunk!?"

"Vena, you took a shower because Kingo dumped a bucket on your head." Sprite pointed out.

"And almost ruined my favorite cargo pants." I shrugged and glanced at my outfit which consisted of one of Druig's hoodies and shorts. "Besides, I'm not hungry."