Chapter 2: Meet up.

"What??? A fiance...?!" You were in absolute disbelief. 

You felt like fainting from shock but your brother quickly held you to support your balance. "Onee chan..." He mumbled. "Shinji, go get you sister upstairs." You told him, Shinji slowly nodded his head and knew that you and your father would start to argue again. "A fiance?? Are you serious..?!" You spoke out, "Don't you dare use that tone on me. I'm doing this for our own good." He told you, you run your hands through your hair in frustration. 

"Oto san! Do you even hear yourself right now?? You.... You practically sold me!" you shrieked. "Don't use that word! I'm doing this for us and our future! Aren't you tired of working day and night?? Don't you want your siblings to go to a better school??" Your father asks, you didn't reply as you glanced up the stairs. You saw Shinji eavesdropping and peeking at he scene, as soon as you found him, he hid himself. 

You let out a sigh, "All of you have to do is do your job, your role as his wife. A housewife! Just take care of the house, get pregnant and take care of his kids!" You clenched your fist as you didn't like your father's attitude towards you. "Then how about you do YOUR ROLE as a Father and properly provide for us-" you were cut off as he slapped you. You heard Shinji let out a gasp from up stairs. "Don't you dare, talk to me, your father.... That way." he told you. 

You didn't reply and just stood there, holding your bruised cheek as he left. A single tear roll down your cheek... It really did feel like you were getting sold

-Time Skip-

You quietly wore your old dress, it was the prettiest dress you ever had. Today was the day of the date and... Your mind was blank as all you did was listen to the radio. "Just this morning at an old abandoned building, a man was brutally murdered! But it soon appeared that the man was actually a human trafficer! This seems to be another work of the man who calls himself... Hashira..." the man on the radio spoke out. 

As soon as you finished wearing your dress, you walked up to your desk and used a small mirror to put on a little bit of makeup. As you were fixing yourself up, somebody spoke up. "Onee chan..." You turned to see Shinji. You gave him a small smile, "Shinji, Good morning." you told him. "...You're headed there aren't you...?" he spoke out, with a sad facial expression on his face. You stared at him before letting out a soft chuckle.

"Well... It's not as if I have a choice..." You replied. "Besides... I'll... Make sure the two of you get good education." you added as you ruffled his hair. "..Onee chan... Why do you..." Shinji spoke out, you then squeezed his cheek. "Come on Shinji... I'll be fine alright?" you reassured him. He only stared at you, with a guilty and angry facial expression. You then gave him a kiss on his forehead, he let out a small groan. "I'm not a child anymore." he told you, you only chuckled. 

"Take care of your sister alright? I'll be back soon." you told him, he couldn't even do anything but watch you leave. 

-Time Skip-

You fiddled with your fingers as you were nervous. You were nervous he would be an old man, or someone with a bad attitude... or worse, a pervert. You inhaled and exhaled to calm yourself down, you soon entered the cafe where you two were supposed to meet up. As soon as you entered the cafe, you stood there awkwardly in the entrance as your eyes searched for him. Your father had told you he had given your soon to be fiance a picture of you. 

You soon noticed a hand try to catch your attention, as soon as your eyes laid upon him... You felt like he took your breath away... His eyes were beautiful... It had a crimson color and you liked it. His long hair that he had kept tied up had a unique color, it was black but the tips of it were maroon. Don't get started with his physique... He was tall, and he looked like he worked out. That button up shirt couldn't hide his huge chest- Ehem. Overall, he was a very handsome and charming man. 

'Don't get fooled Y/n... Good looks don't mean good attitude.' You thought as you walked up to him. "Hello... My name is Y/n L/n..." you spoke out. He stared at you, his cold eyes making you nervous. "...My name is Yoriichi Tsukiguni." he replied, you glanced at his handsome face. You quickly looked away and blushed as he caught you staring. It all felt awkward but he soon spoke up. "Well... Is there anything you'd like?" He asks as he hands you the menu. "You can order anything you'd like." he added. 

You looked at him in disbelief... "Really?" You spoke out, he nodded his head. "...Thank you..." you spoke out as you let out a small smile out of excitement. You were having a little bit of hope in this marriage, but you wouldn't dare to push your luck. If he fell in love with someone, you would be alright with it, if he had a mistress you would also be alright with it... As long as he treated you like a human being... Treated you with respect. That's all you could ask for. 

You were... Willing to accept everything... You were prepared for it but little did you know Y/n... Nothing could ever prepare you for his darkest secret.