Chapter 15: Intuition.

-Warning! Smut Ahead, no penetration tho... future ones will be better i promise let me cook the story okay-

Yoriichi let out a shuddered breath as he kept grinding his crotch on your behind. He soon quieted down as his lips found your neck, peppering your neck with soft kisses. His large frame was spooning yours, and your body was practically trapped in his hold. Yoriichi's underwear felt so... Constricting... So were his pajamas.

Yoriichi's shuddered breaths soon turned into whines and groans. "Hah... Y/n..." he groaned. His hands roamed your body, from your waist to your thigh. He couldn't control himself... couldn't keep his hands off of you... His favorite woman, his wife... Ah... He's so happy he could call you his after... doing that.

Yoriichi's body froze as soon as he heard a small groan from you, as your body shifted a little. "...ichi...?" you called out his name, still half asleep. "...Y/n..." he mumbled as he left a kiss on your cheek. You were about to ask him what was going on but it soon clicked in your brain as you felt his length touching your behind. "...Want me... to help you...?" you asked, still sleepy. "No, you... don't have to do a thing... Can I?" he asked, you slowly nodded your head, allowing him to do whatever it was he wanted.

"Haah..." he let out a shuddered breath, "Thank you my love..." he left a kiss on your lips as thanks. Yoriichi wasted no time as lowered his pajama, he soon hooked his fingers on the waistband of his boxers. Pushing it down, revealing his length. The tip flushed red and glistening with pre cum. You could feel the tip of Yoriichi's finger slowly dragging up the hem of your nightgown, pulling it up, revealing you wearing nothing but panties.

You let out a small yelp as his hand gripped your leg, lifting it a little. You could feel him press against your back, his hips moving forward as he slowly let go of your leg. His body shuddered, he felt so sensitive... Just the feeling of your thighs between his cock... Fuck... He's trying to control himself, trying not to cum so soon... "Ngh..." he let out a small groan.

His hands gripped your waist as he started to move his hips. 'Fuck... Her soft skin between my... Fuck... Fuck...' he thought. You let out a small whine as you felt his fingers dig into your waist, he quickly caught onto your pain as he loosened his grip. "...hah... 'm sorry..." his words slurred as he left kisses on your neck. You could feel his pace increase, trying to reach for his high...

You've never seen him this needy before... He was practically sensitive all over... Those beautiful noises coming out of his mouth too, he looked so desperate... to have you... You've never heard him be this vocal before... You would be lying if you said you didn't like it or that it didn't turn you on.

His hips stuttered and you could already tell he was about to reach his high, "/n... Y/n..." he called your name so desperately and you loved it, you turned to him. Yoriichi's lips found their way to yours, the kiss was messy. Your tongues intertwined and drool rolled down your chin but both of you didn't seem to mind. He soon shut his eyes, getting ready for his release. White ropes coated your inner thighs, eventually getting it on the sheets too.

The two of you soon tried to catch your breaths, it was mostly Yoriichi though. It took only a minute before he spoke up, "Y/n... Can... Can I taste you?" he asked. Taste...??? What does that mean...?? Penetrative sex?? Is that what he wanted?? Or was it just kissing?? Either way... You would probably say yes. "I promise I'll make... you feel good..." he added as he leaned in to leave a peck on your lips. You were about to say yes but then you remembered Douma who was sleeping at the other side of the house.

"Ah... No... Yoriichi we shouldn't... Douma's here..." you reminded him, his eye twitched as you mentioned another man's name in the bedroom. "...Right... I'm sorry..." he replied as he kissed your forehead. "I'll clean up everything in the morning, you don't... have to do anything angel." he added, it was always like this, when the two of you finished having sex. He takes care of everything in the end, and he always cuddles you to sleep... You love it... You loved how sweet he was...

Oh how the times have changed for you Y/n.

-Time Skip-

"You got the lunchbox?" You asked Douma, and he nodded his head. "Water?" you asked, he showed you his water bottle that was filled to the brim with water. You hummed in response, and you soon heard him let out a laugh. "You're like a mother Y/n, I'll be fine! I'm already grateful that you let me sleep in your home~ even cooking me a lunchbox too~" he commented to which you rolled your eyes. It was now the morning, you and Douma were in the kitchen while Yoriichi was getting ready for work.

He stared at you for a moment before letting out a grin, "So... Did you two do anything?" he nudged your shoulder, to which your eyes widened. You were quick to smack his arm to which he whined, "Just leave already!" you shouted to which he laughed at.

Yoriichi soon enters the kitchen, his eyes glancing at the two of you. His eye twitched, you and Douma looked close... Too close... "Y/n." he called your name, and you turned to him, "Yoriichi! Are you headed for work?" you asked to which he nodded. Your eyes soon land on his tie, and you let out a small laugh. "Your tie is loose again." you commented as your hands reached for it to fix it.

While you were focused on fixing Yoriichi's tie, you didn't notice his small smile as he looked at you all lovingly. Douma watches this with an unreadable facial expression.

"There, finished." you let out a satisfied smile while Yoriichi mumbled a 'thank you'. Yoriichi grabs the lunchbox you have ready for him on the kitchen counter. "Oh right! Since you're leaving, can you give Douma a ride?" you asked him, he stared at you for a moment. He glanced at Douma who only gave him a smile and waved. Yoriichi's eyes soon went back to you, "...Of course." he replied, reluctantly.

Before you could say anything or even kiss his cheek goodbye, Douma already had his arm around Yoriichi's shoulder. "Well then buddy! Why don't we go already? You're a busy man right?" Douma laughed while dragging him outside. Yoriichi didn't even get to utter a word but the facial expression he had was... neutral... scarily enough...

You let out a small laugh, "Safe travels." you told the two of them as you watched them leave by the front door.

As soon as Douma and Yoriichi reached outside the house, Yoriichi grabbed his arm and removed it from his shoulder. He glared at him, not uttering another word before going inside his car. It seems that Douma doesn't give a fuck because he was still smiling, as if amused.

Douma followed Yoriichi on the car, sitting in the front seat. Yoriichi soon started the car, "I'm only putting up with you because of my wife." he commented, his tone intimidating. Douma hummed in response, Yoriichi was getting annoyed with Douma. He treats everything like a game... as expected of a playboy... Yoriichi wonders how you even became friends with this loser.

The ride was quiet and he was planning on dropping him off at a train station. They soon arrived and Yoriichi stopped the car, "You know... You look like a good man, but I don't trust you with Y/n." Douma spoke out with the tone of his voice sounding serious, he then looked at Yoriichi in the eye, "You look like someone with a lot of secrets." he added to which Yoriichi only stared at him. "Hmm... But Y/n seems happy so... Take good care of her. She's naive but a good-hearted person~" his voice went back to normal, that nonchalant tone again...

Douma soon left the car, not bothering to wait for whatever Yoriichi was going to say. Yoriichi watched him as he left, his severe dislike for him was now solidified... "I'll take good care of her, to a point she won't be looking at any of you... just me..." he mumbled.