Chapter 3: Shopping.

(again... a warning that this wont be 100% accurate to the 1960's... I did a bit of research and found out that western style weddings were starting to become popular during this time in japan.)

"Good morning." you spoke out as you gave him a small smile, today was the second time the two of you had a meet up... The wedding was in 3 days so the two of you had to be a little closer. "Good morning." he replied. He then stared at you outfit, "Your wearing the same outfit as last time..." he added. You then looked down embarrassed, "O-Oh... I'm sorry about that..." you spoke out. "Don't apologize." He told you. You slowly nodded your head, he then got up from his chair. 

"Come on, let's leave this cafe." he spoke out, you raised an eyebrow and looked at him, confused. "I'll buy you a new dress... Heels... Anything you'd like." he told you. "W-What why??" You ask, "Well... You're my fiance, it's the least I can do." he replied. 'Fiance... Right... He said that word with no emotion... It feels kind of awkward...' You thought. "Oh... Umm... Alright. Thank you..." you replied. "You don't need to be so formal around me." he added before turning his head to leave the cafe. 

"...Alright then... Y-Yoriichi..." You spoke out, he stopped his tracks and turned to you. "What is it, Y/n?" he asks, him saying your name left butterflies in your stomach. "I just... I'm going to have a hard time getting used to calling your first name..." you spoke out. "That's fine." he replied and continued walking away. You quickly walked up to him to follow him. 

As you followed him, you looked around mall since the two met up at a cafe inside a mall. He then abruptly stops, you raised an eyebrow, confused. "You shouldn't walk behind me." He spoke out and motioned you to walk beside him. "Oh! Right..." you spoke out as you walked beside him. 'I can never read his facial expression... I can never read what's on his mind... He doesn't seem to show any emotion towards me...' You thought. The awkwardness was killing you and the difference in social class didn't help. 

The two of you soon arrived to a fancy looking store. You eyes widened at the beautiful dresses, tops, skirts and pants. "You can choose whatever you want." he spoke out. "I'll pay for it." He added. You nodded as you soon started to look around, a white dress caught your eye. You were about to grab it from a clothing rack but someone stopped you. "Excuse me." a voice spoke out. 

You turned to see a woman, she seemed to be a worker there. You only raised an eyebrow at her in response. She then looked at you from top to bottom, she let out a snicker. "I'm sorry but... I don't think you can afford that dress." she spoke out, "Says who?" you spoke out. There's nothing you hated more than when people mock you. "Well... You should just go look at what your wearing to find out." she replied. You gave her a smile and grabbed the white dress anyway. 

"Your quite pathetic to judge someone based on their clothing." You told her, "Is there something going on here?" you heard a familiar voice ask, it was Yoriichi. You turned to him, "No." you replied as you glanced at the worker's doomed facial expression. "Let's just leave this place." you added. "Are you sure?" he asks. You nodded in response, the two of you soon left. 

-Time Skip- 

You let out a shaky breath as you fiddled with your fingers. "Stop doing that Y/n. You're about to walk down the aisle." Your father reminded you. You didn't bother bickering with him as you were just trying to shake off the anxiety you felt. You knew you wouldn't like hundred pairs of eyes staring and looking at you... Judging your appearance in their minds...

As you were lost in your thoughts, you didn't notice that the wedding was already starting. "Y/n, come here." your father spoke out. You let out a deep breath and slowly walked up to him. The two of you headed to the entrance of the place where your wedding is held, the huge doors slowly swung open.

It revealed about a hundred people turning around and placing their eyes... Their attention... On you. You could see the older women whisper, while the women your age giggle. You could see the men look at you from head to toe, judging your looks and body. It would be a lie if you told yourself that you weren't angered by this, you only let out a small breath and continued walking down the aisle. 

Your eyes soon laid upon your two younger siblings, you gave them a small smile. Soon, you were faced with Yoriichi. You looked at him, he was handsome... You gave his eyes a glance, you felt butterflies in your stomach again... It made you feel uncomfortable... You felt like leaving this place. His eyes looked at you, with no emotion. You understood it though... who would like it if they got married to someone whom they don't even know nor love?

The priest soon cleared his throat and soon the wedding ceremony continued. The priest turned to Yoriichi, "Yoriichi, do you take this woman to be your wife, to livetogether in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep herin sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" the priest asks. "I do." Yoriichi replied. The priest then turned to you, "Y/n, do you take this man to be your husband, to livetogether in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keephim in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" he asks, "I do." you replied. 

As the two of you exchanged vows and rings, the priest soon said the most awaited statement. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest gave Yoriichi a small smile. Yoriichi soon looked at you in the eyes, this time it showed a hint of emotion. He then held your chin and slowly made your face look up. He slowly got closer to your face, you soon closed your eyes as he also closed his. 

You soon felt his warm lips press against yours, it was only for a second though. Everyone soon stood up, clapping their hands and started cheering. You gave the audience a small fake smile as your eyes searched your siblings, and you noticed Kotori who was being held by her brother letting out a big smile and clapping. Shinji's reaction on the other hand... was on contrast with Kotori's. He wore a pained facial expression, you already knew that he didn't approve you throwing your dreams away just for him and Kotori to have a better life... he felt... Guilty. You only gave Shinji a sincere smile, reassuring him that he doesn't need to feel guilty.

-Time Skip- 

You felt the warm water hit your skin as you were taking a shower, "Is he going to do something...?" you mumbled. You soon finished showering, you raised an eyebrow as you couldn't find your towel nor a bathrobe. You felt your anxiety rise, "Where is it..?? Where is it..?!" you mumbled. You soon came to a conclusion it wasn't there, "I don't think he's here yet... I didn't hear the door open." you mumbled. 

You soon opened the bathroom door while covering your chest and crotch with your hands. You quickly froze as you saw Yoriichi sitting on a couch, with a loose bathrobe on, revealing his chest and abs. His eyes soon laid upon you, you felt like you wanted to bury yourself since it was your honeymoon... your first night together.