Chapter 14: Cooking.

Yoriichi wondered why she brought home a man. He thought Y/n would bring a friend that was a woman... His eyes were glued to the screen at this point, carefully watching. His mind was filled with... atrocious accusations towards her, but he reassured himself that Y/n would never... ever do anything like have an affair.

*Beep Beep*!!

"Move!! Look in front dunderhead!!" The guy behind him shouted, he snapped out of his thoughts and looked in front. The car in front of him was already a few meters away from him. He started driving his car, and his eyes had this... Cold glint to them. Yoriichi had one goal now, and it was to go home as fast as he could.

-Meanwhile-

-2nd Person POV-

"Wow... Nice house Y/n, I thought you were... Well... Poor." Douma lets out a laugh, you roll your eyes as you head to the kitchen, and he follows you as he lets out a whistle at how spacious the kitchen is. "What a large kitchen! This is all just for you and your husband? At this point, you both should adopt me. I promise I'll be a good boy~" There was a playful tone in his voice, this is why you wanted to avoid him. You found him very annoying, and Akaza heavily agreed with you when you told him about it.

"Have you had dinner yet?" You asked, "Nope, Oh! I'm so excited to be able to taste your food!" He replied as he sat on the stool of the counter. "My my... Is this a special treatment because we're close friends?" he asked, "Oh please, you're a guest. Also, close friends? I thought we were childhood friends. I'm just treating you like one. I'm not that cruel to let you starve... Although maybe I should..." You mumbled the last part but he heard it.

Douma let out a whine, "Oh come on! You don't have to be so mean!" He got up from his stool and walked up to you, "We're close friends, you're getting promoted to a close friend! Besides, I even helped you get a job one time!" He added, "I don't do that for anyone you know..." he whispered in your ear, and your eyes widened. You were surprised that he was behind you... And he was so close to you too. You quickly distanced yourself from him, and you glared at him. "Enough teasing Douma, I don't appreciate you being too close." You replied you hated this behavior of his.

He just couldn't comprehend the idea of 'Personal Space'. "Well, you love your personal space while I also love your personal space." he replied nonchalantly.

You only let out a small sigh, "Whatever, just know if you cross my boundaries again, you're getting kicked out." You told him. He only hummed in response as he watched you get the ingredients ready. "I'm planning on cooking Chicken Katsu and Miso soup, do you mind helping me?" you asked, "Well... What should I do then?" he asked. You then told him to take care of the chicken katsu while you took care of the miso soup.

"Don't worry, I'll guide you." you reassured him. Douma only hummed in response as he focused on the chicken. You were actually surprised that he listened to your instructions well, "Huh... Well color me surprised, you're actually doing great..." you mumbled. "Of course I am! I had to learn how to cook just to survive the harsh streets you know..." he fake sobbed, "You wouldn't be in the streets if you don't sleep around." you replied to which he laughed at.

He was about to say something but the front door suddenly opened, you quickly turned away from Douma, "Yoriichi...?" you mumbled as you soon walked towards the front door. You couldn't hold in your smile as it was him. "Welcome home, I was just cooking dinner for my friend, he hasn't had dinner yet... Well, it was just mostly me guiding him on how to cook." you let out a small laugh, not noticing the... quiet yet... chilling demeanor he had.

You walked up to him and left a kiss on his cheek, you then noticed that he didn't seem to have some sort of reaction to your kiss as he removed his blazer. "Have you had a rough day at work?" you asked, concerned. "Ah... Yes... I just have a small headache." he replied, "Oh, well I'll go brew you some tea, you should go sit on the couch to rest for now." You told him, you were about to head back inside the kitchen but you stopped in your tracks, "Oh right! I'll introduce you to my childhood friend, his name is Douma. Well... After he finishes eating." you let out a small chuckle at that, he didn't reply as he watched you go back to the kitchen.

"I can't believe you made a guest cook his own food..." Douma commented as you entered the kitchen, "Oh please, I don't have to be formal around you, were 'childhood friends' remember?" you replied. "Oh? So you're acknowledging it now?" you only rolled your eyes as you got a plate ready for him. As you were plating his food, Yoriichi entered the kitchen.

He was met with the sight of you plating his food while Douma watched you like a curious child, Yoriichi didn't get any... Bad vibes from this. He felt a little guilty for being untrusting but... There are a lot of men out there that might want you... might start to like you... might try to take you away from him. He doesn't want that, he wants to prevent that...

As soon as you finished plating his food, Douma took his plate and started scarfing it down. "Huh... You sure are hungry." You commented as you looked at him a little amazed. "It's my..." he gulps the food, "First meal of the day." he managed to finish his sentence. "If you don't mind me asking, why were homeless in the first place?" Yoriichi asked. "Well... My girlfriend- oh right... Now ex-girlfriend found me flirting with another girl." Douma replied, nonchalantly.

Yoriichi's right eye twitched. In his mind, he was questioning as to why you were friends with a bum and a playboy.

You let out a deep sigh, "Just settle down for once, or at least find a decent job you'll stick with." you suggested, "And what? Do that for the rest of my life? Sounds uninteresting." Douma shrugged, you only grumbled at his behavior.

You then felt a hand on your hip as someone was behind you, "...I'll go take a bath." Yoriichi whispered in your ear. You hummed in response, you were a little surprised that he gave you a small peck on the lips but you loved it nonetheless. Yoriichi made one last glance or... Glare at Douma before leaving.

Douma seemed unbothered by Yoriichi's behavior, in fact, he was laughing on the inside. "You seem to have a very nice husband." he snickered. "Mhm... He's amazing..." you replied with a small smile on your face. "Ah~ How cute. You're so in love~" he commented to which you blushed and ignored him.

While you were ignoring him, Douma stared at you with a blank facial expression, he wondered if he'd ever... Feel love.

"Well... Are you done?" he nodded his head, you were about to take his plate but he stopped you. "Oh come on Y/n, I'll wash this myself okay? Just sit down." Douma reassured you, you were hesitant for a moment but soon sat down as you watched him.

-Time Skip-

You and Yoriichi were lying on your bed, you were sound asleep while he was still awake. Douma was already in the guest bedroom which was on the other side of the house. Yoriichi seemed... To have a problem.

All that jealousy caused his possessiveness to grow, and now that the two of you were alone... He can't help but... Get turned on at whatever you do. Although he does hate the fact that your... peculiar friend is inside the house... He'll bear with it. He let out a deep sigh as he noticed his boner, he turned away from you as he tried to ignore it and continue sleeping. He couldn't help but glance at your sleeping form, your loose top showing your chest a little... Your soft plump lips that had a small glint of shine because of that lip balm you always wear at night... Perfect eyelashes, perfect nose... Perfect face... Perfect everything.

It's official, he can't sleep now. You let out a soft groan as you turned away from him in your sleep. Yoriichi couldn't control himself anymore, he slowly drew closer to you, wrapping one arm around your waist as he pressed his crotch against your ass. He grinded his hips to get some sort of release so that he could finally be done with this and go back to sleep. He let out shuddered breaths as he did it slowly to not wake you up. "Ngh... Y/n..." Yoriichi mumbled.

With each day passing by, he grows frustrated. His jealousy being bottled up, his true feelings hidden... One day, it'll all blow up.