Chapter 4: Honeymoon.

You stood there, frozen and embarrassed as he looked at you from head to toe. "Do you not have a bath robe?" he asks, you slowly nodded your head. "I'll go get you one." he replied as he got up from his seat and went to another room grab a towel. You quickly went back inside the bathroom. You rest your back against the door, you slowly dropped to the floor as you covered your face red from embarrassment. 

"Ugh... I just want the floor to eat me up so I can dissappear..." you mumbled. Your eyes widen as you realize that he was looking at you, from top to bottom. You could feel your face turn hotter, your brain was malfunctioning... You soon heard a knock on the door, Your body jolt up as you quickly stood up to slightly open the door. "Thanks..." you mumbled, you didn't even know if he heard it. 

As soon as your fingers came in contact with the smooth fabric, you quickly yanked it out of his fingers and closed the door. You soon noticed that there was also a small towel for your hair, you felt grateful for the small gesture. As you soon wore the bath robe, you slowly opened the bathroom door, you glanced at him. His eyes were focused on the book he was reading, you took this as an opportunity to slowly go to the bed you and him would share. 

Your mind was filled with thoughts, whether you two would do it or not... The atmosphere was once again uncomfortably quiet. "If you don't want to do anything, that's fine. I won't force you to do anything." he spoke out, "I can sleep on the couch if you feel uncomfortable with me sleeping next to you." he added. "No it's fine I... You can sleep next to me. But... Thank you." you thanked him for respecting your boundaries and giving you a choice to not do anything tonight. 

You gave him a small smile, he looked at you for a moment before looking away. "Ah right... I almost forgot..." he mumbled as he got up from his seat and grabbed something from the closet, it was a white box with a ribbon. He then walked up to you and gave you a gift, your eyes widen. You were in disbelief as you slowly opened the gift, it was the dress you wanted to buy last time but was stopped by a worker... 

"I saw you staring at it... It's the dress you were about to try on right?" he asks, you only nodded, still in disbelief. "I... T-Thank you!" you stuttered, as you looked at him and gave him a huge geniune smile. "Y-Your welcome." he replied, you let out a chuckle at his awkward and flustered demeanor... 'Yoriichi didn't look so cold and distant now...' You thought. 

-Time Skip- 

"Y/n, I'm going to work now." Yoriichi spoke out as he looked at his watch, "Wait!! You forgot your bento!!" you reminded him as you handed him his bento, you soon noticed that his tie was crooked. "Your tie is also crooked..." you commented as you got closer to him, your hands grasping his tie and fixing it. "...Thanks." he replied as he stared at you. "Your welcome." you chuckled as you waved him goodbye and watched him leave. 

It has been a month since the two of you had been married, it's safe to say that Yoriichi isn't a creep, a two faced guy, or a bad person in general. He was quiet... and kind... You felt as if you could really spend your years with him. But you snapped out of those thoughts as you reminded yourself not to fall deeply inlove with him, what if he actually liked another person?! Or what if he confesses that he has someone he actually loves in the furture!!? You let out a sigh as you limited yourself... This was just an arranged marriage after all... Who knows what could happen.

'Well it's not like he's some sort of serial killer anyways... Who wouldn't like him?' you thought.

Your daily routine was that as soon as Yoriichi left, you would get ready to either go to the market or visit your siblings... Today was Friday so you decided to visit your siblings, you haven't seen them in a while... Your father does reassure you from time to time that they're fine. As soon as you were ready, you headed to your siblings school. You soon arrived to see your younger brother doing a practice match on baseball. 

"Woahh!!! Homerun!!!" a student yelled out excitedly as Shinji got a home run, he was quick to drop his bat, he ran as fast as he could. You let out a proud smile as a few students cheered for his victory. Shinji soon noticed you, "Onee chan!" he excitedly spoke out as he ran up to you. "You were amazing Shinji!" you complimented him, he let out a flustered facial expression. "T-Thanks onee chan..." he replied.

"By the way, what brings you here?" he asks as he sips on his water bottle. "I just wanted to check up on you... How's Kotori?" you ask. "...Well... She misses you and would sometimes unconsciously wait for you at the door..." he replied. You let out a chuckle, "I'll visit her soon so I think she'd be very happy..." you commented. There was soon silence, the two of you only looked over the distance. 

The silence was cut off as Shinji spoke up, "Onee chan... Is he taking care of your well?" he asks. "He's taking good care of me Shinji..." you replied, "Besides... I... Like him." he quickly turned his head to you, his eyes wide open. "I like him, but not in a romantic way Shinji." you chuckled. "W-Well... Alright... Onee chan... I just want you to live a good life..." he mumbled. "And I will... He's a good man Shinji." you reassured him, not knowing the crimes Yoriichi would commit just for you

-Time Skip- 

"Y/n, I'll head to work." Yoriichi spoke up as he walked up to the door, "Oh! Well do you have your bento??" you ask, he then showed you the bento box that was nicely wrapped inside a silk fabric. You let out a sigh of relief, you were about to let him go but then you noticed his tie that was a little bit messy. You let out a giggle, "Yoriichi, your tie is a little messy." you commented. His eyes widen, "Oh... Well can you fix it for me?" he asks, you nodded as you walked up to him. 

"I can always tie it for you if you're ever in a hurry... I got a lot of experience from my dad." you told him as your eyes were focused on his tie, while his eyes were focused on your face. "And... Done!" you spoke out. "Thank you Y/n." he thanked you. He then headed to the door to leave, you only watched him but he seemed to have abruptly stop and turn to you. He then stared at you. You were confused, "Is there something wrong?? Did you forget something?" you ask. He nodded his head, he soon walked up to you. 

His hand cupped your cheek, his eyes staring right into yours. "Can I kiss you?" he asks. Your eyes widen at what he said, "I... Umm... Yes..." you squeaked. His eyes soon look down to your lips, he leaned in for the kiss as he slowly closed his eyes. You closed yours, waiting for the impact. You soon felt his warm lips against yours, the kiss lasted for only a second.... He soon pulled away and quickly left. 'W-What- Did I-' you thought as you were still in disbelief of what had happened... The two of you had never done something like that after being married for a month. 

While you were lost in your own thoughts, you didn't notice that as Yoriichi left, his ears were red.