Chapter 11: Brother.

(Once again, some info may not be accurate to the 1960's:))

"Ah...! Yoriichi...!" You spoke out as you greeted him, "I brought you your lunch... Umm... DO you know him?" you whispered as you walked towards Yoriichi. "Ah... Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't told you about him Y/n, he's my brother." Yoriichi replied. The man grits his teeth, it looked as if he doesn't like getting acknowledged as Yoriichi's brother. "Umm... I'm sorry for mistaking you for my husband. My name is Y/n Tsukiguni, you are...?" you gave him an apologetic smile. He stared at you, not bothering to reply.

"Apologies Y/n, my brother's name is-" Yoriichi was cut off by his brother, "Don't you dare say my name, I just happened to stumble upon it here." The man glared at him before leaving. You watched him leave, confused as to why they had this... Kind of relationship. "I'm sorry Y/n, he and I... Aren't on good terms." Yoriichi told you with a hurt facial expression. "Oh! It's fine... You don't need to apologize." You reassured him, "How about we head inside? I made you your favorite." you added. He nodded as he followed you inside. "Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Tsukiguni!" Kyojuro cheerfully welcomed you both. Yoriichi watched as you gave the guard a smile, "Good afternoon too Kyojuro." you greeted him.

Yoriichi just watched as you both talked for a minute, his expression unreadable.

"Y/n." he called out your name, "Oh right! Sorry Kyojuro we'll have to go now." you told him as you said your goodbyes. "Ah! No worries Mrs. Tsukiguni!" he gave you a cheerful smile. The two of you soon headed to his office, "I didn't know that the two of you were close..." Yoriichi commented. "Oh! Well... He's the only one who helped me when I first came here... And he's the only one who befriended me. Besides, your meetings take a lot of time so I got bored of waiting." you giggled. "Oh right have I ever told you that he's actually the older brother of Shinji's best friend?" you added. "Really? Is that why the two of you had gotten closer?" he asked, and you nodded in response.

"He tells me stories that his younger brother tells him, well it's mostly about the shenanigans his younger brother and Shinji does." you chuckled. "Well enough about them, how was your day Y/n?" he asked as he changed the subject. Your face brightened a little as you were ready to babble on about what happened to you today. Yoriichi tried to listen attentively but he couldn't ignore the jealousy at the pit of his stomach.

-Time skip-

-Wifey-
There's no need to pick me up Yoriichi,
What's important are my siblings.
It's 5 pm and I don't want them to be alone
So I trust you to look over them.
Both of them are at the kindergarten.

-You-
Sure, we'll wait for
you here.

Yoriichi stared at your message before driving toward the kindergarten. He insisted on picking you up but you told him that your siblings were more important. He wasn't a fan of you working, or helping out as you said it, at Akaza's ramen shop. He already has a black credit card that you could use as you pleased so it made him confused as to why you wanted to work. You told him that being inside the house was boring and that the TV didn't have anything good to offer. "...Whatever makes her happy... I'll just have to watch over her..." Yoriichi mumbled.

He soon arrived at the kindergarten, parked his car at the parking, and headed inside the building. "Oh my! Are you here to pick up Kotori? Shinji is also here. Those two are inseparable." the kindergarten teacher chuckled, "Ah yes... My name is Yoriichi Tsukiguni. Did Y/n tell you?" he asked. The woman nodded, "She told me her husband was coming. I'm honestly quite shocked! So how did you prop-" the teacher was cut off by Shinji. "Ms. Tamayo, there's no need to be curious about him." he glared at Yoriichi, but Yoriichi was unfazed by this.

"There's no need to be rude Shinji, I'm just curious as to who Y/n's husband is. She's like a sister to me afterall." she replied. "ONII CHAN Y/N IS HERE?!?!" Kotori excitedly ran up to Shinji, "No, it's just her husband." Shinji replied. "OH IT'S MR YORIICHI!!" Kotori quickly hugged Yoriichi's legs, he let out a small smile and picked her up. "It's time to say goodbye to Ms. Tamayo Kotori." he informed his sister. "Bye bye Ms. Tamayo." she waved her little hands goodbye at the woman. "Goodbye to the three of you, have a safe trip home." she gave the three of them a smile.

The three of them soon headed on to Yoriichi's black Rolls-Royce Phantom V. "Let's wait for Y/n here." Yoriichi informed the two, Kotori soon yawned. Yoriichi let out a chuckle, "You were so cheerful and now you're all sleepy." he commented. "No I'm not..." Kotori pouted, he didn't bother replying as he placed her in the back seat, grabbing a small pillow in a compartment. All of his cars have a pillow because of her. He gave it to Kotori and she was fast asleep. Yoriichi left the door open and the windows down so that the wind could come inside and make sure Kotori doesn't feel hot in her sleep.

Shinji stared at Yoriichi. The two of them don't have a good relationship. Shinji gets bad vibes from Yoriichi and is very keen on avoiding him and hating him at all costs. "...If I ever find out that you cheat or treat my sister wrong, I'll make you suffer." Shinji spoke out, Yoriichi stared at Shinji before replying. "That'll never happen." Yoriichi walked closer to Shinji, "I'll treat your sister right and make sure she never leaves my side." he whispered, leaving shivers down Shinji's spine.