Chapter 10.1: Sex and Love.

(uhh i just search for condoms during 1960's and uhh... yeah let's just say the condoms they have are the modern ones for uhh... plot. ALSO IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING LEMONS BUT I TRIED MY BEST HUHU, this is just supposed to be soft and all love, wholesome hehe enjoy pt1 besties MUAHAHAHAHA) 

You looked up at him as the two of you were on the bed, "Are you sure you want to do this Y/n?" he asked, you gulped as you slowly nodded. He cupped your cheek and left a peck on your lips. There was nothing but silence... And you could've sworn you could hear both of your hearts beating fast out of excitement.  You gulped as he pulled away from you, removing your shirt and bra. He took a moment to look at you... To take it all in... "P-Please stop staring... I'd be too embarrassed to remove yours..." you mumbled, to which he chuckled and looked away. 

Your hands trembled as you unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his toned abs and firm chest. You stared at it, noticing scars on his bare body. "Yoriichi..." you mumbled, "Don't worry... It's all from my sword training." he replied. "Kenjutsu." he added, not specifying which he learned. You didn't bothe asking any further questions, you gulped as he got on top of you, he reached inside the bedside drawer and grabbed the hidden condoms. Your face became red as you didn't even know there were condoms there. 

He gave you one more kiss on the lips before he removed your pants, "S-stop staring!" you blurted out as you covered yourself. He let out a chuckle, "Cute..." he mumbled, "I need to prepare you before putting it in..." he left kisses on your neck. You feel the warmth of his fingers between your legs, "Hggnnh!!" you moaned as you felt his thick finger slip inside your folds. "Have you touched yourself before?" he whispered in your ear, 'Oh god... I feel like I'll cum just by the sound of his voice...' you thought as you nodded your head at his question. "B-But this is different y-your fingers are- ah..!" you couldn't help but let a moan escape your lips, you touch yourself sometimes but his fingers were bigger than yours, of course it'd feel different! Yoriichi then kissed you, his tongue slipping inside your mouth, he did it to supress your moan to what he was about to do. 

He slipped in a second finger.

You were out of breath as soon as Yoriichi pulled away from the kiss, "Haa... Haa... Hnngghh...! W-Wait! Y-Yoriichi...! T-That...!" you whimpered as his fingers were hitting the right spot, "Do you like that Y/n?" Yoriichi left wet kisses on your neck, "Y-yes...! I-I love it!" you stuttered, "Y-Yoriichi...!" you cried out his name as you came. You dug your fingers on his back, Yoriichi didn't mind it though, he didn't mind the pain of your nails piercing him. In fact, he's proud of that, He's proud that he made you feel so good. He gave you a moment to collect yourself before moving on to the real deal. You watched him unbuckle his pants, still in a daze after climaxing. You then noticed a huge dent on his underwear, as soon as he removed his briefs, his size snapped you back to reality. 

'Oh my god...! He's going to split me in half...!' you thought as you stared at his cock standing hard and proud in horror and excitement. 

"W-Wait Yoriichi." you told him, he stared at you and raised an eyebrow. "B-Be gentle okay? ...It's my first time..." you mumbled the last time. "It's your what?" he asked, as he didn't catch what you said. "...First time..." you repeated, a little louder. " I'll treat you well Y/n... It's my first time too." he reassured you. You felt your muscles and nerves relax, you really felt as if you could trust Yoriichi. You watched as he put the condom inside his length. You then noticed that he seemed to be struggling a little. 

"Should I help?" you suggested, he looked and you then laughed, your face then became red out of embarrassment. "Go ahead." he spoke out, amused. 

You inched closer to him and stared at his cock, you gulped as you squeezed the tip of the condom, slowly rolling it down his shaft. "Nggh..." he mumbled, you could feel him twitch a little, "Are you teasing me Y/n?" he asked, "T-This is my first time don't judge me!" you told him, knowing full well that what you were doing is making him go crazy. As soon as you were done, you laid on the bed. 

You could feel your heart just burst out of your chest over how excited and scared you were. "You can always tell me to stop if it hurts." he reminded you, you nodded your head. You slowly spread your legs as you looked away from him, "Pretty..." Yoriichi mumbled, and you could hear it. You always felt flustered by his random compliments... 'Is she feeling shy now...?' Yoriichi thought, for him, your actions were adorable. 

But Yoriichi didn't lie, to him, you were the prettiest woman in the world. Oh how he'd take good care of his beautiful muse... The fact that you trust him... That you love him... enough to do this... Makes him so happy.

'Everything I did before is paying off...' Yoriichi thought, as he remembered what he did before your engagement. 

His tip brushed against your slit, you felt something electric spread throughout your body as soon as he did that. "You can just relax Y/n." he whispered as he slowly pushed it in, you whimpered as you dug your nails on his back again. 'I-It hurts...! H-He's so b-big...!!' you thought. "Haa... Haa... Is the whole thing in?" you asked as he left kisses on your cheek, "Just the tip." he replied. Even with just the tip, you already felt so fucking full. "YORIICHI...!!" You yelled out his name as he suddenly shoved his member inside you, a few tears rolled down your cheek. "Sorry..." he mumbled as he left a wet kiss on your lips. 

"This is my first time Y/n, don't judge me." Yoriichi is definetely paying you back for what you did, but God was that so mean.