𝖲𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 ; 𝖭𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾

𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 :
"Y/N ah the more you hide the more painful it's going to be.. just come out," Hoyeon said dragged her knife on the wall. "Oh? Are we playing hide and seek?" Hoyeon paused smirking. "Okay, then I'll find you" Hoyeon smiled and continued walking. "Are you here?" She asked as she kicked the area. You were sweaty and all shaken up you had bruises all over you, you looked absolutely terrible. "Found you" you heard Hoyeon in one your ears. You turned your head to see her. "You thought you could hide hm."Hoyeon said grabbing you legs to drag you. You let out a scream and tried to stop yourself. It didn't matter you knew what was going to happen when you hid.
. .  . . . . . .   𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺  . . . . . . . .  
𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗪/: 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 : "Darling?" Hoyeon held your head up to see you completely unconscious. "Princess? did I punish you too hard?" (Pervs 😒 )Hoyeon said dropping your head and walking upstairs to get supplies for you. Hoyeon tortured you for hiding. Cutting you, kicking you around, electrocuting you, all of the above. Surprisingly you were still alive just not conscious. After a good 30-50 minutes you gained consciousness and woke up to Hoyeon walking downstairs with stuff in her hands. You shook your head 'no' scared of what she'd do to you. You thought she would hurt you more. "Calm down Princess I'm not going to hurt you I'm just treating your wounds." Hoyeon smiled as she bend over and said treating the cuts. You closed your eye for a second thinking she wasn't going to hurt you (𝗕𝗼𝘆..𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴) As soon as she stood up she kicked your seat back. You groaned and lifted your back from the seat. Hoyeon grabbed the chair and lifted it back up. "Stop playing with me Y/N."
Hoyeon said close to your face. "Why are you shaking? Speak to me." Hoyeon said pulling the gag down. "No more.. please." You plead quietly.
. . . . . . . .  𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗡𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗔/𝗡 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 . . . . . . .   
𝗔/𝗡 : Okay- I actually like how I wrote two short stories like this so I might start writing like this more often. That's all bye !