Broken glass.

🤎 hello !
Daily check-in: how are you guys doing? 🤎

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━━━━━

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐
The start
└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

You looked terrible you felt embarrassed.
Hoyeon stood you up at a restaurant you finally left the restaurant and decided to just go home. You were angry at her. You tore the whole house up. Broken glass on the floor. As you sip your wine and wait for her to come home. You waited and waited until she came home and she did. Just when she walked in the door you slapped her. "What the fuck was that for?!" Hoyeon said rubbing the side of her face you slapped. "You stood me up!" You yelled at her. "Babe I'm sorry I got caught up with work I didn't mean to!" She said. "Whatever Hoyeon." You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes. "Baby I truly am sorry I didn't mean to," Hoyeon said kissing your forehead. "Do you forgive me?" Hoyeon said lifting your chin. Your face softened when you saw her beautiful eyes. "Okay.." you said looking down. "Thank you, baby," Hoyeon said kissing your lips. "Mm. Somebody has been drinking." Hoyeon chuckled. "That's why you're so emotional." You buried your face in her chest yawning. "Whatever. I still have to clean up the mess I left in the living room." Hoyeon looks down at you confused until she peeked in the living and her eyes widened. "Holy shit. Did I piss you off that bad?" Hoyeon asked. "Yes, you did." You said rolling your eyes. "Don't worry about the mess baby. I'll clean it up. Let's get you to bed." Hoyeon said walking you to your shared bedroom. Hoyeon cuddled with you until you fell asleep and left to clean up all the glass in the living room. "Remind me to never cross Y/N." She said mumbling to herself while swiping up the glass.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━━━━━

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐
The end
└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘
🤎 hello! Sorry for not posting. I forget I write books sometimes anyways sorry for such a short chapter I'll try to post more bye! 🤎