Hana's birthday ! - short ?-

🫐 when's your birthday? Mine is February 16th  ! 🫐 sorry for not posting 😭 .
______________________________________
Hana's 5th birthday.
"My baby is getting so big!" Y/N whined.
"It's okay babe we can always have another." I smirked. "Never!" Y/N said as her eyes widen. "Giving Labor hurts." Y/N pouted for a second. "Mama! It's my birthday!" Hana ran in the room wearing a big blue dress. "I know! You're getting so big!" Y/N smiled picking up Hana. "I know soon she'll be 6 years old." I smiled kissing Hana's cheek. "You ready for your birthday party Hana ?" Y/N smiled as she hugged Hana. "Yes!" I chuckled as her eyes lit up in excitement. "Come on let's go!" we all walked to the car and drove to my beach house where the party was. I looked in the back and saw Hana eyes light up in excitement. as I parked the car Hana was ready to get out. "woah calm down birthday girl" Y/N said as she opened the door for Hana ( yk since the door has child lock on it ) "Come on butterfly lets go!" Y/N said holding Hana's hand running to the front door. I chuckled and follow behind them. "AUNT SUNMI!!" Hana yelled and ran to sunmi. "Hi Butterfly!"Sunmi said picking her up. "Happy birthday sweetheart!" Sunmi said between pecking her cheeks. "Thank you!" Hana said giggling. "Lets go have fun!" I said as i walk further into the house. "YAY!" Hana said jumping out of sunmi's arms and running towards the back yard where she heard music. Y/N open the door for Hana. Hana eyes lit up when she saw presents and balloons and all her friends and family outside "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANA!!" They all said in sync. "THANK YOU!" Hana yells and run down towards them.
                 the end

————————————————————
yall guess what. i got a whole bf im not single no more 😭.