Happy new years cheater.

{ I'm back } 

It's been 2 years since Hoyeon left to go to Spain to study with her best friend Rain. It was a long study and she facetimed you every morning, afternoon and, night to make sure you ate and that you were okay, you never thought she would forget about y'all being together for 7 years and the promise ring she bought you and all the gifts she sent from Spain and all the fair dates , movies nights , park dates you and Hoyeon went on. But she did. She came home on New years eve She didn't seem excited to see you. "Are you okay?" You asked her touching her forehead, maybe she was sick. "I'm fine" Hoyeon said moving  you hand from her face "Just a little jetlagged Rain." Hoyeon mumbled walking away from you and going into the kitchen. ' did she just call me rain ..?' you thought to yourself, You brushed it off and went to the kitchen to ask Hoyeon a question. "Hey babe do you wanna go to Karina's new years party Rain's going with Giselle?" You asked grabbing some ice cream. Hoyeon's face lightened with you said Rain but dropped when you mentioned Giselle. Rain's fiancé. "Sure" Hoyeon said with a faint smile. "Okay!" you said smiling "It starts at 10" you said. "Got it" Hoyeon said smiling while nodding. You walked  to your office where you started editing your youtube video for this weeks vlog. Her ake smile dropped and she began texting Rain.

Hoyeon <3- You didn't cut off your engagement with Giselle yet?

Rain ★ - No not yet we just got back from our study baby.

Hoyeon <3- I know, It just bothers me.

Rain ★- You're still with Y/N why are you complaining?

Hoyeon <3-  Because darling, you're too perfect for Giselle.

Rain ★-Aww babe. I can't wait to see you at the party!

Hoyeon <3- Can't wait.

Hoyeon smiled at her phone and turned it off and walked to y'all shared bedroom and picked her outfit for the party and got in the shower.

[ Time skip ]

You and Hoyeon was in the car on the way to the party when her phone dinged. you saw the contact ' Rain ★' Hoyeon usually not caring if you touched her phone immediately grabbed it when she stopped due to traffic before you could. You noticed and frowned but quickly looked out the window. 

Rain ★- Babyyy, are you on the way?  it's so boring without you :( 

Hoyeon <3- Yes baby i am. Just some traffic.

Rain ★- Hurryyy, I miss youu.

Hoyeon <3- I'm trying darling.

Hoyeon dropped her phone and continued driving. The car ride was silent until your phone lit up and she saw you flash a smile. "Who texted you?" Hoyeon asked a little bothered. "Hm? oh, It was Giselle she sent me a instagram reel of cats, it's so cute!" You said smiing adoring the animal. "Oh, is she your little girlfriend?" Hoyeon said rolling her eyes. "What?" You asked. "You heard what i said Y/N." Hoyeon scoffed. "No? Me and Giselle are good friends. I can say the same  thing about you and Rain." You said rolling your eyes looking out the window. Hoyeon eyes widen ' how did you know' she thought to herself "What are you talking about?" Hoyeon said. "Hoyeon shut up. You literally called me Rain earlier and got so happy when Rain texted your phone. Me and Giselle know something is up with you two because ever since that little spain study y'all have been acting weird." You said un-fasting your seat belt as Hoyeon parked next to Karina's house. You left Hoyeon speechless, she didn't know what to say as she watched you walk out the car. You and Hoyeon walked in and was immediately  greeted by Rain and Giselle. Rain wasn't happy to see you but was so happy to see Hoyeon. They both tuned you and Giselle out. "Hey Y/N lets go grab a drink and go meet up with the other girls Giselle said grabbing you hand. "Okay" You said shrugging. Youl spent time catching up with the aespa girls, They told you about the new upcoming comeback and hair dye ideas It was 11:59 and everybody was counting down. you and Giselle looked around for Rain and Hoyeon that's when you saw them kissing. "HAPPY NEW YEARS!" everybody yelled and kissed their S/O. Rain and Hoyeon saw you two and their eyes widen. Giselle looked at you and kissed your lips. you was shocked but you started kissing back. "Happy new years" you said in sync smiling at each other ignoring Hoyeon and Rain walking towards you two. Giselle looked at rain and grabbed her hand and snatched the engagement ring off her finger as you took the promise ring off your and gave it to Hoyeon. "Happy new years cheater." You said to Hoyeon as u patted her cheek and walked off with Giselle.

[ The end ]