𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 - 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 ? -

"I'm home!" Y/N shouted in the house. She heard footsteps then saw her girlfriend running to her. "Y/N!" She yelled in excitement and picked you up. "Hey, babe" y/n chuckled and kissed her lover. "Hey darling" Hoyeon smiled kissing back. "Hands," Hoyeon said in a demanding tone as she put her lover down. Y/N handed her hands and placed them in her girlfriend's hands. "They're cold," Hoyeon said as she pushed Y/N's hands back. "Oh?" Y/N smirked. "Darling don't you dare!" Hoyeon said in a playful tone pointing at her girlfriend. "Come here Hoyeon!" Y/N yelled chasing her girlfriend around the house giggles escaping their lips. This went on for about 10 minutes before Hoyeon grabbed Y/N and pulled them on the couch. "Aw, I didn't get to catch you" Y/N pouted laying her head on Hoyeon's chest. "Better luck next time" Hoyeon hummed kissing Y/N's head. "Let me warn your hands up," Hoyeon said grabbing Y/N's hands and started rubbing her hands. "I love you." Y/N smiled closing her eyes. "I love you too darling," Hoyeon said kissing Y/N's head.
(A/N ahead 🙄 )
𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗛𝗜- 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵- 𝗕𝗬𝗘