Somebody else..

( This chapter will be long? Idk but hey who doesn't love a long chapter )
Y/N's POV:
I looked at my phone due to a notification I saw it was a text from her. The smile on my face dropped. When I read the message. She likes somebody else. Not just somebody else. Your best friend.
Hoyeon-ie <33:
Y/N do you think you can get me with your best friend Jennie? She's so sweet and I honestly want to date her!
                                 Y/n: sure!
Tears rolled down your face as you texted Hoyeon about a plan to get them together. You decided to go to bed early to get your mind off of it. [ next day ] Hoyeon was having a party today. This was also the day you guys were starting the plan. As you looked at what to wear. You found this red dress you never wore so you decided to wear it. The dress:

( if Hoyeon doesn't want you

( if Hoyeon doesn't want you. I do 😉 )
You smiled as you looked in the mirror
"Perfect," you said grabbing matching heels and grabbing everything else you need. [ at the party ] everyone was grinding on each other. You were okay until you saw Jennie and Hoyeon making out. Tears filled your eyes as you went upstairs into a guest room and sobbed.
A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" "Y/n? It's me, Sana!" You smiled a little before opening the door. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Sana said closing the door behind her before grabbing your hand to set you on the bed. "You know how I like Hoyeon?" You said. "Yeah?" "Well, she likes Jennie." You said sobbing all over again. "Awh, Y/N-ie that's terrible." Sana said hugging you. "You wanna dance? To get you mind off it?" Sana shrugged. "Yeah let me wipe my tears." You said giggling. Sana chuckled "okay!" you and sana went to the dance and danced ( i mean what else would y'all be doing 🤔 )
the half of the night away little did you know somebody was staring at you .. hoyeon. as soon as you and sana left the floor to get drinks hoyeon came to talk to you. "y/n we need to talk" hoyeon said sana looked at you and walked off " good luck " she mouthed. "what?" you said sipping some of your drink. " i know you have feelings for me and i need to tell you something. i don't like jennie. i like you i thought you didn't like me so i asked you to set me up with jennie. i'm sorry if i hurt you in the making and its perfectly fine if you don't like me back i get it." hoyeon said staring at you. you were shocked. "i-i like you too." you smiled hoyeon smiled "so do you wanna be my girlfriend?" "yea!" you smiled and hugged hoyeon "may i?" she asked. "you may" you said smiling. hoyeon kissed you. "awww" sana said interrupting you two. "sanaa you're so embarrassing" you whined hiding your face. hoyeon and sana started laughing.