𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁.

[Daily check-in: how are you today hope you doing well!]
𝗧𝗪/: 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱,𝗖𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ( 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗸), 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲.
"I can't!" Y/N said looking at Chaeyoung. "Why not?" Chaeyoung said confused. "Is Hoyeon hurting you?" Chaeyoung looked at you. "No!" Y/N said trying to hide the nervousness pasted on her face. "Okay just making sure. Anyways, I'm gonna head home bye." Chaeyoung smiled grabbing her purse. "Bye." Y/N smiled as she heard the front door close. You let out a sigh of relief and walked to the bathroom. And lift your shirt and look at all the wounds from the knife Hoyeon stabbed you with. A few minutes later Hoyeon walked in the door. "Y/N~~" you heard Hoyeon call out to you. Did she find out that Chaeyoung was here? You panicked and hid under the bed [very smart y/n 😒] "Hm? Where did she go?" Hoyeon said walking into the bedroom. "Hana do you know?" Hoyeon said holding your 6-year-old daughter in her arm. "No mama I don't know where mommy is." Hana said, "hmm, let's look for her yeah?" Hoyeon asked. "Yeah!" Hana smiled. "Go ahead and check downstairs before aunt Sunmi come and pick you up," Hoyeon said putting Hana down. "Okay, Mama!" You placed your head down and closed your eyes not knowing Hoyeon saw you. "Found you," Hoyeon smirked. And dragged you from under the bed. You attempted to scream but was silenced by the knife at your throat waiting to be pushed in. "Don't frighten your 6-year-old daughter who's looking for you downstairs," Hoyeon said lifting your chin and staring into your wide brown eyes [sorry, if you have a different eye colour 🥲.] the silence was loud as she stared into your eyes and you staring in hers. Finally, her phone rang. And she answered it. "I'm outside waiting for Hana," Sunmi said. "You can come in the doors open me and Y/N was about to shower so you can guess what we look like right now," Hoyeon said with a smile. "Okay bye!" Sunmi said as the phone hung up. "Now where were we?" Hoyeon smiled grabbing you and dragging you downstairs to the basement. "HOYEON! please!" You cried out as you saw Hoyeon grab a knife. "Answer me truthfully," Hoyeon said grabbing your arm. "Was Chaeyoung here after I told you no visitors?" Hoyeon asked. You went pale. How did she know... you decided to lie. "No, I promise she wasn't!" You looked at Hoyeon with doe eyes. Hoyeon just smirked and pushed the Knife in your skin enough to draw blood. You cried out her name. "You liar," Hoyeon said removing the knife from your arm. "I'll ask you this again and if you lie to me again I'll cut your arm again," Hoyeon said dragging the bloody blade down your neck. "Okay?" She looks at you with 'soft' eyes. "Okay.." you look at her. "Good girl." She smirks. "Now was Chaeyoung here?" Hoyeon said placing the knife near your arm. "Yes!" You said close your eyes. "But didn't I tell you no visitors?" Hoyeon said digging the blade in your arm. You screamed in pain. "YES! I'M SORRY!" You screamed as tears ran down your face. "Are you though?" Hoyeon smirked as she took the blade out of your arm. "Yes I'm sorry Hoyeon please.." you said hanging your head low. "Oh, baby. I forgive you just don't do it again okay?" Hoyeon smiled lifting your chin and pecking your lips. "Now let's get you all healed." Hoyeon smiled carrying you bridal style.
[ first, long chapter how we feeling?  I feel amazing Bc I sat down and  wrote this I'm currently listing to blue hour by TXT which boosted my spirit and sorry for such a dark chapter but I kinda missed  the chapters like 'no more and decided to make another don't worry I'll make a Christmas one real soon.]