𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 - 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 -

Hi! This is a request from AHNYUJINSGF
[ Daily check-up
How are you feeling?
Let's get in the story now!]
"Auntie Y/N-ie I love you" your niece Byeol said smiling at you. "I love you too star!" You smiled kissing her cheeks. "Hey babe," Hoyeon said walking towards you two with something behind her back. "Hey" you smiled. "What's that behind your back?" You asked. "Oh, this?" Hoyeon said pulling out a mistletoe. "It's nothing" she smiled. It didn't click in your head what Hoyeon wanted instead you continued your day. Hoyeon huffed as her bottom lip stuck out. 'I want a kiss Y/N-ah please pay attention to the signs' Hoyeon thought to herself chasing after you. As you were sitting down on the island talking to Sunmi. "Hey, babe!" Hoyeon said getting in between your legs. "Hi, baby!"!you smiled wrapping your arms around Hoyeon. "Come on Byeol let's give your aunties some time alone." Sunmi smiled picking up her daughter and leaving the kitchen. Hoyeon grabbed the mistletoe but didn't say anything. "What is that?" You asked confused. She didn't say anything but kept in front of you too. Then it clicked she wanted to kiss under it. You smirked and kissed her. She immediately closed as she dropped the mistletoe and wrapped her arms around you.