The café

🍂 daily check-in 🍂
How are you? And what is your favorite artist/ song?
The start :)
"Hey Y/N thanks for taking my shift while I go visit the doctors!" Ningning smiled at me as she left the cafe. I smiled as I put on my apron. And walked up to the register. "Hey karina! Do you want the usual?" I smile at our regulars. "You know it," She said, smiling. "Okay! One second!" I walked in the back "Hyunjin can you make karina's order it's the same as always!" I yelled "of course it'll be done in a minute!" He yelled back. I smiled in response and walked back up to the front where Karina was on her phone. "Is hyunjin doing my order or is he doing his sisters?" Karina asked fixing her hair in her phone camera. "He's doing yours. Yeji is in the ER because she got injured during her game last night." I said. "Oh well in that case can you add Yeji's order to mine. I'll stop by the hospital to drop off her drink and a gift." Karina said with her bright smile. "Sure! One second" As i walked in the back and bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" Me and the other girl said in sync. I looked up to see Jung Hoyeon the manager of the cafe. "Oh Boss I didn't mean to," I bowed down. "It's okay..Y/N right?" She asked. I nodded. "It took me a minute to remember since I don't have problems with you. Anyways, come to my office after your shift." She smiled then walked away. I shook my head in a confused way but continued to walk in the back. "Hyunjin! Can you make Yeji's drink Karina added to her order!" I yelled at hyunjin. "Yeah! I'm almost done with karina's!" He replied. "OKay!" I yelled back walking to the front to see Hoyeon and Karina talking. "Oh! There she is!" Karina said, clapping in a joyful tone. "This is the girl that talks about how cute I am?" Hoyeon says amused. You start blushing. "Karina~" you whine. "Ms. Y/N would you mind coming to my office?" Hoyeon asked. "Yes ma'am." You said walking with her to her office. "I'm so sorry Karina said that." You said panicking. "It's okay I didn't think you thought of me that way." Hoyeon smiled. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of you the same way." Hoyeon winked. Your eyes widen 'is she asking you out?' You thought to yourself. "Really?" You said I was shocked. "Of course and this is my way of asking you out." Hoyeon said, pulling you near her. "So what do you say?" She said, staring into your beautiful eyes. "Yes." You replied kissing her lips she kissed back.
The end :)
🍂 hope you all are having a good day! Bye~ 🍂