Scream - all parts -

𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 : TW/: blood, cuttings, and death.
"Y/N ah the more you hide the more painful it's going to be.. just come out," Hoyeon said dragged her knife on the wall. "Oh? Are we playing hide and seek?" Hoyeon paused smirking. "Okay, then I'll find you" Hoyeon smiled and continued walking. "Are you here?" She asked as she kicked the area. You were sweaty and all shaken up you had bruises all over you, you looked absolutely terrible. "Found you" you heard Hoyeon in one your ears. You turned your head to see her. "You thought you could hide hm."Hoyeon said grabbing you legs to drag you. You let out a scream and tried to stop yourself. It didn't matter you knew what was going to happen when you hid.
"Darling?" Hoyeon held your head up to see you completely unconscious. "Princess? did I punish you too hard?" (Pervs 😒 )Hoyeon said dropping your head and walking upstairs to get supplies for you. Hoyeon tortured you for hiding. Cutting you, kicking you around, electrocuting you, all of the above. Surprisingly you were still alive just not conscious. After a good 30-50 minutes you gained consciousness and woke up to Hoyeon walking downstairs with stuff in her hands. You shook your head 'no' scared of what she'd do to you. You thought she would hurt you more. "Calm down Princess I'm not going to hurt you I'm just treating your wounds." Hoyeon smiled as she bend over and said treating the cuts. You closed your eye for a second thinking she wasn't going to hurt you (𝗕𝗼𝘆..𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴) As soon as she stood up she kicked your seat back. You groaned and lifted your back from the seat. Hoyeon grabbed the chair and lifted it back up. "Stop playing with me Y/N."
Hoyeon said close to your face. "Why are you shaking? Speak to me." Hoyeon said pulling the gag down. "No more.. please." You plead quietly. and knife and stabbing. "Hoyeon what did I ever do to you.." you mumbled looking down at all the bloodstains on your clothes. "Darling~ I'm back." Hoyeon smiled as she held a silver sharp object in her hand. Your eyes widen. "No, please... I didn't do anything I was being good I promise!" You plead as you move back until your back hit the wall. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, I know baby," Hoyeon said while mocking your tone and pouting. "But I've noticed you and Jennie has been a little too close. So I'll ask you this once and answer truthfully." Hoyeon said using the knife you lift your head. "Have you been cheating on me with Jennie?" Hoyeon asked crouching down to reach your level. "No" you answer staring at Hoyeon. "Wrong answer," Hoyeon said shoving the blade in your stomach. You scream in pain and threw your head back and started to cry. "Please! We aren't I promise!" You cried and screamed louder as Hoyeon took the blade out. She softened a little. "I'm sorry baby.." Hoyeon said picking you up and carrying you to a room where she and all of her medical supplies ( she's a doctor. ) you sobbed loudly as Hoyeon cut your shirt and saw your stab wound. "Hoyeon! It hurts!" You sobbed grabbing her arm as she grabbed all the supplies she needed. "I know baby I know and I'm so sorry," Hoyeon said as she kissed your forehead. "Let me make it better baby," Hoyeon said as she began treating your wounds. "Y/N I have to snitch your wound up," Hoyeon said looking at you. You were still crying because of the pain. Your eyes were bloodshot red. "Hoyeon it hurts" you spoke again holding your girlfriend's hand tightly. She hissed at the tight grip. "It's okay let me finish treating your wound."
One-touch is all it took for Hoyeon to snap just one touch. Jennie Hoyeon's close friend tried to make a move on Y/N by grinding on her on the dance floor at the local bar they were at and just like that. She snapped. After they all left Hoyeon grabbed a brick and began to attack Jennie. Jennie's blood splattered everywhere on the road. Hoyeon dragged Jennie's body to her car and drove to the river and dumped her body. "That's what you get," Hoyeon said before walking to her car.