03

•°

Aera pov

He open my seat belt gently before meeting his lips with mine.

The boy tighten his grabbed around my head as he deepen the kiss.

I don't know what is this feeling but i really enjoyed it.

I pulled away from him and just stared at his eyes.

His brown eyes sparkle by the dim roadside light make me froze.

Who is he?

Kring Kring

I open my eyes as the alarm goes off.

Damn.. That was a dream? But why did it feel so real? That darn alarm.

I tossed around the bed, feeling lazy to get up plus the headache from the hangover make me want to just keep sleeping.

"Why did i drink so much? " i touch my head.

Suddenly, i got the urge to throw up and ran as fast as i could to the toilet.

I let everything out and walked back to the living room and lay myself down on the couch.

The headache really got the best of me as the urge to throw up is coming again.

"Drink this" Jake put down the bottle of pear juice in front of me and took a sit.

"I told you not to drink last night.
Why are you so stubborn? " he glared at me.

"Shut up.. This is once in the lifetime that i drink that much. " i forced myself to get up and take the bottle before drinking it.

"You don't know what you have done yesterday.." he said before getting up from the couch.

I widened my eyes. Oh my god! I grabbed Jake's shirt and forced him to sit back. He hissed at me as i just ignored his act.

"Did i done anything weird yesterday? "

" You bet"

Shit... I did..

" Tell me.. What did i do? Did i scream like crazy? Or crying and dancing like a weirdo? "

"You... "

I put my hands on his mouth.Jake jumped back a little bit, starled by my sudden action.

"Don't... I don't want to know"

" Suit yourself" he said before getting up and try to left.

Should i ask him about the dream? Is it even relevant? I just put the thought aside and just go to ask him.

"Yah, there is something that have been bothering me since this morning.. Like i really need to know this. "

He sighed.

"What? "

"Did i kiss anyone yesterday? "i asked and he just gave me this weird look.

He must be think that i am finally turn crazy.

"Why do you say that? "

"No.. It just i had a dream last night
Someone kiss me and it felt so real.."

He just stay quiet while looking me up and down.

" Are you drunk again? "

"Yah! " i yelled and he just laughed. He shook his head in disbelief .

"Oh and one more thing.. who sent me home yesterday?I can't remember anything " i slapped my head slowly.

"I don't know"

"It's not you? Did you just left me? " i asked again.

He sigh before heading to his room leaving me alone ignoring my question.

I just watch him leave and laid down on the couch.
"He leave me- so who sent me yesterday? "
I rubbed my head, confused and curios.

I head back to the bedroom and to rest a little bit , just then a message notification pop out into my phone.

-

Sunoo
Hey, do you feel a little bit better from yesterday?