018

•°

-

"We should send this and everything is done right? " i asked and Sunoo hummed as a replied.

After feeling satisfied, i submit the work through the laptop before letting out a sighed of relief. I stretched out my arms and took a peek on Sunoo. He looks like he is done too.

"Are you done? "

I nodded my head and he just take that as a signed before submitting his work too.

"Done! "

He closed the laptop and put it inside his bag.

" We can leave early, today" i said with excitement as he just laughed at me.

I put my head on the table,wanting to get some rest. I shut my eyes, and felt like someone's hand stroking my hair to the back.

I open my eyes and our eyes met. Sunoo just stared at me while his hand still on my hair, stroking one by one to the back. He immediately stop his hands and blinking aggressively , flustered.

I just watch him and raised up my head. Feeling a little bit weird, i try to got up and leave the class but Sunoo grabbed my hand from the back, stopping me and shove me back to the seat.

"What's wrong, Sunoo? "

"Do you free this evening? "

"Why? "

"I want to get lunch with you .. I have something to say.. "

I look at my wrist watch.

"Sorry, i have a plan after this"

"It's just for a second - i have something to say" he replied

I was about to reject but he already pack all his stuff and waiting for me outside. I quickly packed up and follow him from behind.

What did he want to say? It's look like something important.

We both then walked out, leaving the university and went to the nearby cafe that have been the students hang out spot.

Sunoo grabbed my arm and bought me to the table near the window. I just follow him quietly and sit.

A message notification suddenly came to my phone and i immediately check it. It's from Jake!

I replied to his text, forgetting the reason why am i there. After a while, i put down the phone and look at Sunoo who just waited for me.

"Ah, sorry Jake just message me" i smiled as he just nodded.

"What do you want to say? "

He look hesitate. I just wait for him to speak as he keep anxiously playing with his drink. I put down my phone.

"Sunoo"

He look at me.

"I have something to say "

"Say it"

"I like you "