011

•°

"What am i supposed to do, Sunoo? I think i like him too"

" So what do you waiting for? Tell him"

"It's not that easy"

He will never understand. It's a 15 years friendship. What if we broke up . It's scares me how can something like that make a peace relationship turn into a whole mess.

"I don't know what is it with the 'not easy' term' " he suddenly speak make me look at him as he got up from the seat.

"but i will say just follow your heart'
Don't let something stupid stop you-"
He took his bag and try to leave.

"Where are you going? The class just about to start"

"Oh, my mint choco drink is finish-
I want to buy another one" he smiled before walking away and leave the classroom.

I sighed and turn my focus back at the desk.

His words run through my head.

Well, it's a lie if i said that i don't have any feelings for him but-

"Let's start our class"

I look at the front as the professor suddenly speak.

I will think about it when i got home. I took a deep breath and turn my focus at front.

-

I open the door slowly and walked inside the house. Jake's car is outside so he must be in home.

A noise from the kitchen just caught my attention.Is he at the kitchen? I walked to the kitchen and saw Jake with a woman. I hid myself behind the wall.

They both look like they know each other really well. The woman keep slapping him softly in the arm while laughing.

They stand really close to each other and keep having a skinship while laughing . I just watching them in disbelief .

He just confessed to me yesterday and already got a girlfriend today? And literally bought her home?

I have had enough and went a little further inside the kitchen and cleared my throat for a few times until they noticed me.

"Oh Aera, you are home"

I hummed as a replied and just stare at the girl beside Jake. I look at Jake and glared my eyes back and forth at the girl and him as the question.

He just raised his eyebrows, confused by my expression.

This idiot-

I sighed and just bow at the girl before gave a big smiled.

"I will go to my room, first" i said to Jake before walking away to my room.