06

•°

I choose my seat and wait for Sunoo to came. I purposely come early just to see him before the class start.

I took my stuff out on the table before open up my phone message.

Pray for me
;)

I send it to Jake.After a few minutes, he just leave me on read.

Huh.. That scumbag- how the hell did we became friends is still a mystery to me.

A smiled appears on my face when i heard the class door open and Sunoo walked in while cutely smiling at me.

I waited nervously as he walked to my directions and seat beside me.

He always been next to me every class but why today felt so different. Sunoo

I took a deep breath and forcing myself to focus on the front as the professor came in and start to teaching.

We both fell into silent as we listen to the professor.

I tried to focus at the front but always failed as my eyes keep on staying at him who is beside me.

I just gave up and look at him.

He is really good looking

But why did he looks so unbothered even though he is next to me.

A frowned drawn on my face. Are man usually taking a kiss so lightly?

"Aera"

"Kim Aera" Sunoo clapped his hands a few times in from of me before i eventually get in to my sense and look at him.

He laughed at my reaction.

"I'm asking, are you free this evening? " he asked while staring at me.

"Why? "

"I want to do the assignment as soon as possible so i'm thinking-why not just do it today" he continued and tucking my hair strands behind my ears.

I froze as he keep playing with my hair.

I pushed his hands slowly and look away to avoid his gaze at me.

"Yeah, i'm free today" i told him nervously.

I bit my lips, trying to hid the fact that i'm bother by him.

"Good! Let's meet at the cafe near your house at 4pm" he patted my head and get up before leaving the class.

I let out a relief sighed after he left and patted my chest.

How did he become like that? I might need to see a doctor if he do something like this ever again.

I get up from the seat after packing up all my stuff and leave the class.

-

I went home and saw Jake's car parked outside of the house. I get into the house and saw Jake is in the couch watching television.

I smiled and sit next to him as he just look at me, weirdly.

" Sunoo asked me to met him at the cafe this afternoon" i cover my face while laughing shyly.

He scoffed at me.

"For what? "

"It's for the assignment - but still i got the feelings that it's not for that but a date"

"When? " he asked with a serious tone of voice.

"4 pm at the cafe...Why-"

"I will come with you" he get up from the couch and went to his room without letting me replied to him.

What is wrong with him? He have been act like that since yesterday. Did something happen between him and Sunoo?

I shook my head and get up before went to my room.

-

I stand still at front of the cafe still trying to convince Jake.

"Yah,i can go by myself" i try to push him towards the car as he insisted to go with me.

"No, i will come with you" he replied.

I groaned,frustrated by him.

"Suit yourself"I fixed my dress before entering the cafe with Jake who put on his cold face by my side.

"Aera! "