08

•°

"He did" Sunoo pointed at Jake.

I just froze on the sit, in shocked. Jake sent me that day? So the person that i kiss that day is Jake!!

I gasped loudly making Sunoo look at me, startled. But why he don't tell me anything? Is it fun watching me getting worked up all the time?

I can't even look at Jake without feeling like throwing up.

This is so embarrassing .

"I'm so sorry, Sunoo. Something important just come up and i need to go right now. About the assignment we can do it separately." i got up from the seat and took all of my stuff in hurry before looking at them one last time.

I can see Jake's face slowly turned pale after watching me trying to leave .I turn my gaze to Sunoo, ignoring Jake.

"I'm sorry , Sunoo" i bowed at him and walked away,leaving Jake with him.

I run out of the cafe as i saw Jake try to leave the cafe too.

I ran as fast as i can to the nearby building and hid myself inside one of the abandoned building.

I stand still while leaning against the wall in silence. I touch my lips slowly, still doesn't believe the fact that i kiss Jake,my childhood friend.

Will our relationship change after this? I let out a heavy sighed before getting startled by my phone ringing.

I took my phone out and Jake's name displayed on the screen. I declined the call and put the phone back on my bag.

I took a glance from inside to make sure that Jake is not there and slowly walked out from the building.

A sighed of relief escapes from my mouth as i left the place and see nobody.

I walked to the nearest bus stop and wait for the bus. I took a sit and look at my wrist watch.

It's already past an hour since i hid in that building.And now it's 6 pm.

I massage my head slowly.Where i should go tonight? I don't have anywhere else but my place with Jake.

I hit my head,regretting my decision to move in with him. What should i do now?

-

I finally arrived at here, after i kept thinking that i don't have anywhere else to go.

I stared at the house from outside. It's dark ,so Jake must be sleeping right now.How can he sleep in this situation?

I bit my nails,still thinking about leaving and go somewhere else. But all of my stuff is in the house and it's already late.

I took a deep breath and walked slowly into the house.

Whatever..It's already late and i'm tired as hell.

I can woke up early next morning and leave early.I nodded my head, convincing myself that everything is going to go with the plan.

I open the master door slowly without making any sounds and tiptoeing while entering the house.

Because it's so dark i can't even see the floor and walked by touching the furniture slowly so that Jake won't waking up.

I close the door and stretched out my hand to the right and touch the couch. I slowly followed the couch to go to my room.

Before i could even enter my room, a big hands suddenly grabbed my arms from behind and pinned me against the wall in front of my room.

I gasped in shocked before shut my eyes by the sudden light all over the house.

It's a power outage.

"Aera,open your eyes"