019

•°

-

No one pov

"I like you "

Sunoo eyes was darted on her. He let out a small smiled , knowing that he did the right thing.

This event have been playing on his mind for a while until it finally came. The day he will confess to his first love. Today..

"Sunoo-"

Aera stay quiet back, hesitated to reply.

" I don't ask you to return the feeling back" he said .

" It's just, i wanted to tell you my real feeling before i regret it "

She just stay there looking at him, feeling guilty . She know that she can't return the feelings back since he is not the one she love.

The feeling of being played is something that she have been through before and the thought of her friend going through the same thing but with her is just horrible.

Sunoo soften his gaze before smile appear on his face.
"Aera"

She get conscious back to the reality and look at him.

"Be happy " he continued.

"Huh? "

"I know that you're dating Jake hyung" he faked a smile.

Aera just stay silent,let him finishing his words. Sunoo slowly reached for her hands and squish it gently.

" Just be happy.. That's all matter. "

" Sorry" she whispered slowly .

" Don't be sorry" he laughed before letting go of her hands.

"I already expecting this anyway "

With a smile still on his face he got up and took his stuff from the chair.
"That's it.. I just want to say that"

" We can leave now" he continued. Sunoo know that this will eventually hurting him in the end, but this is the only thing that can help him from blaming himself. If she is happy and he will too.

He have too.

Knowing that she will be in a safe hand and being love for the years coming really assure him alot.

"I will go now" he turn his back, trying to leave.

But he stopped by the sudden grabbed on his shoulder.

"Sunoo ya"

He turn his head to her. She walked up to him with a smiled on her face. She put out her hand in front of him, making him bend his head slightly to the side. He raised his eyebrows, wanting some explanation.

She just reach out to his hand, ignoring the look on his face as she just keep going.

" You are a good person. You deserve to be happy and and you're my precious friend"

"So please don't lose hope and find someone better than me"

"You can brag about her every time you want and i will not complain "

Sunoo laughed.

" Thank you for liking me. I'm so sorry for not returning your feeling back but we still can be friends " she said..

He hummed slowly.
"Friend.. "

-

Aera pov

"Where are you? "

"At the cafe" i replied while playing with my drinks.

"Did you forgot about the plan?"

I widen my eyes and took all of my stuff in rushed and went to the counter to pay.

"Yes, i'm sorry.. I just have a lot to think today" i sighed .

I smiled at the cashier after i paid and immediately leave.

"I will go to the entrance now"

"No, just stay there.. I will come and get you" he replied before turn off the call.

I just put the phone back on the bag and wait for him. After few minutes he arrived and i get into his car.

He then drove away from the cafe. I just look at him in silent.

"What's wrong? " he suddenly speak .

I clear my throat and look back at the front. "Nothing.. "

"Aera tell me"

Should i tell him? I don't think so.. Or just should i?..

"Aera? "

I let out a heavy sighed
"Sunoo confess to me"

"Yeah and what did you replied? " he calmly ask.

I raised my eyebrows in shocked. What with his reaction?

"I said i don't want to and we should be just friends.. Beside he know that we are together" i replied.

He hummed.

Wait..
"Did he told you that he will confess to me today? " i ask.

He hummed again as a response. Wah..

Why this is not even shocking anymore?

"What are you both? A secret best friend or something? " i scoffed.

" We have been friends since the first day we met at the bar" he replied while his hand still handling the steering.

"And the audacity you had to not tell me about it? "

"It's just unnecessary.. "

I hissed at him.

He suddenly slide his hands on mine and bought it to his side. I just let him be and stay silent.

"Sorry baby"

"I promise i will tell you anything from now on"

I hid my smile.
"No, i don't want to know"

He then drove into a house and stop the car before turning off the engine.

I widen my eyes in fear before looking at him. I need explanation...

"The place that you said is your favourite place is here?? "

He nodded, proudly displayed his emotions.

I look at him in horror.
"You mean your family house??? "