05

•°

"We in the car-"

" Kim Aera! "

Jake cut him off and grabbed my hands to get behind his back.

"Jake,what are you doing? " i asked while he just glare at Sunoo furiously.

Confused by his behaviour,i tried to pull back my hands from his grip but he keep tighten it.

" Sunoo, don't you told me that you need to do something " Jake said in a hurry.

"Me? No-"

Jake pull Sunoo arms outside and left me alone.

"What is wrong with them? "i shook my head and seat on the couch again.

I sighed.

We in the car.. Did i do something while in the car? Did he sent me home yesterday?

Wait-

Car? We in the car?!

Did i kiss Sunoo yesterday night?

I widen my eyes in shocked.

It's real.. The kiss is real...

I slammed my head on the couch while thinking about my life decision.

Should i just change my college? No! How about i just change my whole existence?

A few minutes later, i can hear a door open and felt a presence beside me.

"Aera, are you okey? " he asked.

I look up at him and slammed my head back at the couch while whining .

"Jake, i can felt the dream that i told you this morning is real. I think i kiss Sunoo!" i screamed before punching the couch slowly.

He just stay quiet before let out a heavy sighed.

"Why did you seem so obsessed with the kiss? It's just a kiss.." he replied.

I folded my arms and glare at him in disbelief.

"Maybe for you it's just a kiss
  But it's my first kiss" i leaned my head back at the couch.

" You know the fact that i never had a boyfriend before nor a kiss before "

"I have determined to date the guy that stole my first kiss and i want to do it now" i continued while he just glare at me.

"Do you even sure that Sunoo is the one who kiss you? "

"I think he want to said that before you got in and cut him off just like that" i slapped his head and he hissed at me in pain.

"How can you make sure, that he is the guy? " he asked in a serious tone.

"That is easy.. I can just kiss him again" i replied while smiling.

"What?"

"Are you a perverted or something? " he put his arms on his chest to hid it.

I scoffed in disbelief.

"Yah, it's not like that! "

" I will make he confess to me by himself.We have a lot of assignments that we need to do it together so it's kind a big opportunity for me to use it to be with him"

"And the kiss is so good that i bet he can't just let it flow away just like that " i continued.

"Why do i need to black out at a good timing" i sighed and lay down at Jake's lap.

He push my body aside and get up from the couch.

"So, when do you want to start the 'Find the man who kiss me' thing? " he scoffed.

I rolled my eyes and get up from the couch before standing beside him.

"Tomorrow" i let out a grin on my face before walking away, leaving him hanging.