016

•°

"So you did like me too-"

I look at him, confused by what he said. Before i realised that he was actually just joking.

What the-

I got up from the seat trying to leave the room before he stopped me by hugging from behind.

I just stand there, shocked by the sudden action.I look down at his hand as he just keep tighten the grip around me.

"Jake-"

"Please.."

"Stop with the act, Aera
   I know you like me too" he softly said to me as i just froze.

We still in that position for a few minutes before i tried to push him away.

"Jake you know that we can't - "

"That bullshit again? " he cut me off.

"I don't understand why did you care so much about that? If we love each other why would we left? "

"I can't handle myself anymore, Aera" he loosen the grip from my waist and grabbed my shoulder to look at him.

He lower down his head to my height and stare at my eyes. I try to look down but he stopped it and gently push my head up again.

If he do something like this i might can't help but fallin more for him.
I bit my lips and just nodded slowly at him.

"Huh? " he raised his eyebrows, confused by the act.

"We can try.." i explain and his face slowly turn into a bright smile.

"Did you accept it? " he asked with the excited tone on his voice.

I chuckled and nodded again as he just immediately hugged me tightly.We both stay in that position before he slowly push me and stared at my eyes. Jake closer his face to mine before gently kiss my forehead.

He then took my hand and squish it slowly with a smiled. I felt a little bit shy, immediately look down.

My heart keep beating irrationaly as he kept staring at me. Can he stop-

"Let's go back " he said before slid his arms around my waist and tighten it up. I gulped down in slight nervously and we both walked up to the door.

I took a glimps on my wrist watch and it's almost 2 am. The light is still open since the higher ups want the students to be able to come and left anytime they want comfortably.

We walked down the hallway, with Jake arms on my waist.

"But i have a question" i asked and he just hummed as a response.

I stopped and push his hands from my waist and look at his face as he just look at me with a confused looks.

"Who is the girl that you bought home that day? "

He stare blankly at me before laughing. I just glare at him with unsatisfied face.

"Why are you laughing? "

"Are you being jealous right now? " he asked make me hissed in disbelief.

I laugh sarcastically at him and place my hands to my chest .

"Me? No in a hundred years " i stated as he just keep laughing.

"Jake!! " i yelled and he keep laughing.  I gave up and was about to walked away before he stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"Okey, i will explain " he said with some laugh.

"She is my cousin- and she have a boyfriend " he replied with a smiled.

I nodded my head at his answer. Quite relieved.. But still that was embarrassing. I walked away leaving him behind.

He then fasten his pace to my side and grabbed my shoulder instead of the waist. " I don't know that you are the jealous type " he pinched my cheeck softly. I rolled my eyes at him.

"If you don't want to get punch just shut your mouth" i hissed at him as he just giggled.

I smiled. This is not that bad- i thought to myself.