09

•°

"Aera, open your eyes" a voice gently whispered to me before i slowly get the courage to open my eyes and look at him.

I clenched my jaw as soon as our eyes met.

Ugh. Why does he still awake?

"Let me go, Jake" i said loud enough for him to heard it and try to pull my hands away from his grip.

He just stare at me , refused to let go of my hands.
I let out a sighed. "This is embarrassing Jake.. Let me go-"

"This is the reason why i didn't told you about that" he cut my words off .

"You will act like this" he blink his eyes, annoyed by my behaviour before went a little further from me and was about to go to his room.

"Is it fun? " he stop his movements and look at me back.

"What? "

" See me getting excited over some guy that i kiss..Oh he is not the one. It's you! " i hit my head and laughed while he just stare at me probably thinking that i already lost my mind and embarrassed myself really hard.

"Why can't you just say that you are the one who kiss me that day? We can just makes jokes about it and act like it never happen"

"Why do i need to embarrassed myself like that for you to just speak the truth? " i continued and bit my lips really hard, to hid the tears.

This is embarrassing.I should just act like i don't remember anything and we can still be in a good terms.

I took a deep breath and was about to enter my room before Jake suddenly grabbed my hands and forced me to look at him.

"Forget about it? I don't have plan to do that at all"

I raised my eyebrows, confused by his words. Did he try to make a joke? Because it's not funny.

"Don't play with me Jake-"

"Are you an idiot? "he suddenly said make me about to throw hands but he just look at me seriously.

I ruffled up my hair.Is he serious right now? "Jake-"

"Can't you see that i have a feeling for you? "